Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Healing Solutions 10ml Oils - Basil Essential Oil - 0.33 Fluid Ounces
|Price:||$7.99 ($24.21 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Liquid Volume||10 Milliliters|
About this item
- Highest Quality Pure & Natural Basil Essential Oil - Our Basil Oil is 100% pure, undiluted, all-natural, and therapeutic grade. Every drop of this Basil essential oil is steam-extracted right from the source without any additives or harmful chemicals.
- Gc-ms Tested for Purity & Dilution - Every batch of our basil essential oil is tested using a a type of testing called "gcms". This ensures the essential oil's authenticity and purity. These test results are publicly available on the manufacturers website.
- Bottled in a 10ml Glass Bottle with Built-In Eyedropper - All of our essential oils are bottled in an amber glass bottle right here in the USA. It also has a built in Euro style eyedropper for easy pouring and application.
- Essential Oils are Used for a Variety of Uses & Applications - Simply add a few drops to your essential oil diffuser or humidifier for a wonderful aromatherapy experience. For other uses other than aromatherapy we recommend always diluting with a carrier oil.
- Healing Solutions Only Offers the Highest Quality Essential Oils Available - Healing Solutions is an American based company that scours the globe to find the finest, freshest essential oils available. If at any point you're unhappy with one of our products, please contact us and we'd be happy to make things right!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Healing Solutions was founded on the belief that customers should have access to a wide range of high quality essential oils without paying the extraordinarily high prices that usually accompany them. Prior to Healing Solutions, the only real choices available to customers were either large multi-level marketing companies or smaller companies with only limited selections of (typically lower quality) oils.
The large companies meant prices that were many times higher than they needed to be, mostly due to the multi-level marketing structure which required payments to all of the “independent sales representatives” in the sales chain. Our solution to this is simple: Healing Solutions markets directly to the consumer. This allows us to provide a wide range of superior essential oils and blends at prices that just make sense for you, the consumer.
BASIL ESSENTIAL OIL
- Sweet Herbal Aroma with a Pleasant Floral Undertone
- Botanical Name: Ocimum basilicum
- Origin: India
- Also Known As: Saint Joseph's-wort
- Fun FAQ: The ancient Greeks and Romans believed it would only grow if the person planting it howled at the sky when performing the task.
BASIL OIL BLEND IDEAS
Basil Essential Oils blends well with these other essential oils such as: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Clove, Eucalyptus, Juniper berry, Lemon, Lime, Neroli, and Rosemary Oils.
Experiment with mixing your own unique special blended scent.
HEALING SOLUTIONS ESSENTIAL OILS HAS MANY USES
Mix with a Healing Solutions carrier oil to make a custom scented massage oil.
Add a few drops to water and freshen up a room using a diffuser.
Many Essential Oils can have a direct effect on the body and mind.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 4.5 x 2.5 x 0.5 inches; 1.59 Ounces
- Date First Available : November 11, 2014
- Manufacturer : Healing Solutions
- ASIN : B00PHS61F8
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,303 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #11 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
Healing Solutions Organic 10ml Oils - Basil Essential Oil - 0.33 Fluid Ounces
Artizen 30ml Oils - Basil Essential Oil - 1 Fluid Ounce
US Organic 100% Pure Basil Essential Oil - USDA Certified Organic, Steam Distilled W/ Euro droppers (More Size Available) (10 ml / .33 fl oz)
Healing Solutions 10ml Oils - Ginger Essential Oil - 0.33 Fluid Ounces
Plant Therapy USDA Certified Organic Basil Linalool Essential Oil 10 mL (1/3 oz) 100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Prime Time Commerce||Prime Time Commerce||Prime Time Commerce||US Organic Group Corp||Prime Time Commerce||Plant Therapy Essential Oils|
|Brand Name||Healing Solutions||Healing Solutions||Artizen||US Organic||Healing Solutions||Plant Therapy|
|Size||0.33 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||0.33 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||1 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||0.33 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||0.33 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||0.34 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)|
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
also, im sure this is just user error on my part, but i think the first time i used it i put too much in the bathwater and i soon realized as i was standing in the water that i was having a really painful skin reaction to it where my legs were bright red and tingling/burning. wasnt fun. totally panicked the first time. it doesnt have any dosing instructions on the bottle, but now that ive used it more often i do two drops in a bathtub and that works fine with no problems.
i do have sensitive skin also, so thats just a general warning out there to anyone else who does.
either way for the money, i wish id have picked a different scent or brand (or wished i had returned it within the time limit) because something is just really weird about this one.
I would return it, but I think I'd pay just as much to ship it back. Tested it with 4 different people to see if they thought that it smelled like licorice also, thinking maybe I have a funky nose (like the Yanny/Laurel thing), and all of them hands-down said it smelled like licorice. My husband walked into the house and said, "EWWW, what is that smell!?"
So yeah... don't buy it. On another note, I did get the Lavender by the same company and it is lovely. :)