Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
8 Basil Herb Seed Pack - Cinnamon, Dark Opal, Genovese, Holy, Italian, Lemon, Sweet, Thai Basil - Perfect Seeds for Planting Indoor Hydroponic Systems or Outdoor Herb Gardens - Heirloom & Non-GMO
|Price:||($0.03 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Plant or Animal Product Type||Herbs|
|Sunlight Exposure||Full-sun, shade, partial-sun|
|Unit Count||550 Count|
|USDA Hardiness Zone||10|
|Moisture Needs||Regular Watering|
|Number of Pieces||550|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Looking for the best basil variety pack? - We have compiled the 8 different variety of basil seeds in one nice package with bonus plant markers that will satisfy anyone's dreams
- High germination herb seeds - Test at 95% germination rates, you wont be disappointed with the growth of these seeds. Included is also some growing and planting tips and tricks.
- Quality heirloom & non-GMO basil seeds - These seeds are sourced in the USA and are great for growing indoors or outdoor basil plants.
- Perfect for your garden, cooking, or teas - Basil goes well with so many different foods and is also great as an oil, tea, or just over some pizza
- Product of USA - Our garden seeds are sustainable sourced in the USA. Have confidence about our quality. If by any reason they dont work out contact us for a new one. These seeds can work with aerogarden pods and other hydroponic systems.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
***Notice*** Some variety of seeds are EXTREMELY SMALL and will appear to not have the correct quantities of seeds. We have checked several times for seed quantities and have always counted them to be correct. If there is any concerns please let us know. ***
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Zanne Kamp on July 3, 2020
By MPC on April 7, 2021
They are packaged individually very well and include a guide for each varieties as well as little sticker to remember which one is one.
Thé germination went well and the plant are now growing! Can’t wait to harvest and start cooking.
I love basil and use it in many things. My favorite is Thai basil fried rice. I wanted to see what every variety tasted like - so I ended up with a small forest of all 8 basil varieties. I made pesto, freeze-dried a bunch and used in many dishes but I still had way too much. I ended up gifting a bunch of basil plants.