Basiloff Cheesecloth 4.8 Sq Yds Natural Chef Grade Fine Mesh Unbleached 100% Cotton
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGHLY-RANKED, MOST REPUTIBLE CHEESECLOTH FOR FOUR CONSEQUITIVE YEARS!
- ALL-NATURAL, Grade 50 Cheesecloth 43 square feet (4.8 sq yards). 100%-Cotton Unbleached Cheesecloth-Fine 28 x 24 Mesh- Heavy Weight Yarn Count: 40 x 40
- HIGHEST QUALITY: premium natural unbleached cotton carefully selected to meet the highest standards!
- DURABLE AND REUSABLE: Basiloff cheesecloth can be washed and reused multiple times, unlike other cheesecloth brands and substitutes who imitate our cheesecloth and even our resealable packaging.
- VERSETILE: Basiloff cheesecloth can also be used in a great number of different household and professional applications. It is ideal for straining stocks, canning, basting, stuffing poultry, cheese and wine making, keeping chicken or fish intact when poaching, roasting turkey or chicken, squeezing citrus juice without seeds, and making spice bags.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This high quality fine mesh all-natural 100%- cotton cheesecloth is ideal for straining stocks, canning, basting, stuffing poultry, cheese and wine making, keeping chicken or fish intact when poaching, roasting turkey or chicken, squeezing citrus juice without seeds, and making spice bags. Our cheesecloth can also be used in a great number of different household and professional applications. Because this cheesecloth is dense with heavy weight yarn count it can be washed and reused. We have vigorous quality control over production of our cheesecloth. WE STAND 100% BEHIND THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCT. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If, for any reasons, you are not satisfied with our cheesecloth we will unconditionally refund your money. We have thousands of satisfied customers. Please look up our feedback and reviews on Amazon. We thank you for your business!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
simply superior to any other brands I'd tried before. I was a little
skeptical to buy at such a low price for the size but I gave it a try and
am totally satisfied. The cheesecloth is dense mesh and heavy, so I didn't
even have to double-line it. I washed a piece of it, and it holds its
shape pretty well. Right on!
I've had this for a few months now cause it's a *big* bag of cheesecloth. I kept needing cheesecloth and not remembering to buy it at the store. Luckily I thought to look here, bought it, forgot about it, and it arrived quickly. Now I've got a good supply for whenever I need it in a pinch.
I also make homemade cheese (paneer), and this is useful for that too.
Other reviewers mentioned it was difficult to cut, but I just used a pair of sharp scissors and didn't run into much trouble on that front. I know this is supposed to be reusable, but since I'm making coffee, the cloth was quite stained. I rinsed it out and dried it, but I probably won't reuse it. At this price, I don't feel bad about throwing it away since it's very affordable and you get quite a bit of cloth.
Highly recommended. Very good quality for the price.
If you're old and remember the unfolded gauze (not birdseye) diapers, four layers of this is just about like that.
Most recent customer reviews
Used in making soups, straining juices and stuffing. Only one other point in, you'll need to the up both ends because it shaped in a tube...Read more