[24 Count 16 Oz Combo] Basix Disposable plastic Deli Food Storage Containers With Plastic Lids, Leakproof, Great For Meal Prep, Picnic, Take Out, traveling, Fruits, Snack, or Liquids
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Combo Pack Comes Complete With An Equal Number Of Containers And Tight-fitting Lids. Use It To Package And Store Food With Ease, And It Also Provides Guests With An Easy Way To Take Home Your Signature Dishes. Both Convenient And Versatile, This Container And Lid Combo Pack Is Ideal For Any Deli, Grocery Store, Or Restaurant Take-out Application.
- Durable Construction Each Container Is Made Of Heavy Weight Polypropylene Plastic To Secure Your Premium Hot Or Cold Products While On Display Or In Transport. The Dependable Design Withstands Repeated Use, Making These Containers And Lids A Reusable Option In Commercial Settings. Plus, It's Even Safe For Use In Low Temperature Dishwashers For Your Convenience.
- This Product Promotes Fast Product Identification, Whether On Display In A Deli Case Or Stored In A Refrigerator. The Container's Durable, Curled Rim Creates A Tight Seal When Used With The Polyethylene Lid To Reduce Spills And Messes.
- This Convenient Item Is Perfect For Holding Your Soups, Stews, Deli Salads, And Desserts. Great For Delis, Salad Bars, Or Restaurant Take-out Applications, This Container Is Designed For Transporting, Storing, And Then Reheating Hot Food Items. The Classic Round Shape Holds Up To 8 Oz. Of Your Most Popular Hot And Cold Foods.
- This Container Is Also Incredibly Functional, With A Smooth, Rolled Rim For Easy Lid Attachment. Your Food Items Will Be Spill-proof. The Classic Round Shape Holds Up To 16 Oz. Of Your Most Popular Hot And Cold Foods, And Is Easily Stackable To Save Room In Storage, Or When Taking To-go! Your Customers Will Appreciate Being Served A Sturdy Container That Won't Leak And Will Keep Their Leftovers Or Deli Purchases Secure During The Ride Home.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Storing Food Has Been Made Easier With The Basix 16 Oz Freezable Storage Deli Containers With Lids. This Set Of 24 Food Prep Storage Containers Offer Versatile Storage Options, Storing Food From Soup To Ice Cream. Each Of The Food Prep Storage Containers Is Perfect For Storing Leftovers, Freezing Well To Preserve The Freshness Of Food. Great For Commercial Use, These Soup Storage Containers Are Ideal For Caterers, Restaurants, And Schools. Basix Deli Containers With Lids Can Also Be Used For Home Food Storage, Parties, And Even Outdoor Picnics. So Whether You're Prepping For A Simple Dinner, Or For An Outside Family Picnic, You Can Rely On The Basix Freezable Deli Container. These Ice Cream Storage Containers Are Suitable For All Your Storage Needs. They Can Store A Variety Of Food Such As Dressings, Sauces, Salads, Soups, And Ice Cream. There's No Need To Worry For Storage With These Plastic Storage Containers. These 16 oz Plastic Containers With Lids Are Both Practical And Reusable, Great For Saving Time. They Are Easily Washable And Are Top Rack Dishwasher Safe. This Makes It Very Convenient For Big Parties, Events, And Busy Food Stalls.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a good size for portions of soup. If you make ramen noodle soup, the rounds of individually dried ramen from an Asian grocery fit perfectly in these.
someone selling hotsauce or something like that.
For me I carry soup and stuff to work in them for lunch and they're so cheap
I only use them once and then throw them away,
but they could be washed and re-used a few times I think.