We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- UPPER: FluidFit
- MIDSOLE: Phylon
- Brand New
- 100% Authentic
- A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nike basketball and Kevin Durant have released the latest, the KD VI Basketball Shoes. They have a revised midsole, so instead of the 180-degree Max Air unit, they have a 180-degree Zoom Air unit within their Phylon midsole, and they're also super supportive thanks to their Flywire technology. The KD VIs, if you can't tell, have a sleek look thanks to their seamless silhouette and low-ankle design, which also contributes to enhanced ankle mobility. Check out their lacing system, too. It sits upon the split-tongue and the system leans toward the lateral side as to provide less stress on feet. Whether you're just adding them to your sneaker collection for show, or plan on wearing them everyday, you'll definitely admire them for their bold, modern look.
- Package Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.1 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.25 pounds
- ASIN: B00DQBGVDA
- Item model number: 599424-700
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2013
- Average Customer Review: