Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on April 15, 2014
I like this dvd, it is more for a serious player. The drills are a bit boring for younger players. My 13 year old daughter lost interest because of it. I think a high school player who is really serious about developing their game would get a lot out of it.
on April 7, 2016
My 2 boys have been watching the dvd and reviewing the book on their own. This book focuses on building a solid foundation of skills and has helped my boys have fun practicing drills in the basement, especially helpful to beat the winter blues. We purchased cones on amazon as well. I give this book 5 stars.
on July 14, 2017
Excellence!
on December 25, 2015
Had this book for a while now and its really good, it has tons of drills for all levels... I am very happy with the book and refer to it often.
on January 28, 2014
This book has a lot of great drills to help someone (or a team) improve basketball skills. My favorite part of this purchase, however, is the included DVD. The DVD allows a coach to see exactly how some of these drills should look on the practice court. Diagrams in a book don't always do a drill justice...the DVD makes that happen.
on October 23, 2016
Great book for beginner coaches. My son recently started playing and I wanted to have a resource that I could read to help his with various skills learned in practice.
on January 27, 2016
I really enjoyed reading this book. I had no working knowledge of how to play basketball until I became learned the technical terms from this book. It inspired me to learn how to play.
on January 28, 2017
Buy it!!! CD comes with it and it is very helpful to anyone that wants to play basketball or improve their game.
on July 28, 2016
Good read lots of information. Perfect for players, coaches, and parents.
on December 5, 2014
This book provides all of the basic elements necessary for a coach - especially a beginner coach like myself.
If you are new at the coaching business I highly recommend it.