Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Find vintage tailored style in this trend setting silhouette, the Born Jolene. This women's oxford is set in a linen upper with leather heel and toe cap accents and features wing-tip perforations and a 5-eyelet lace-up closure. A smooth man-made lining massages the foot while a foam padded footbed offers amazing comfort and shock absorption. Finished with a durable synthetic outsole, you'll find long-lasting durability and traction. Slip into this stylish addition for spring, the Bass Jolene.
Since 1876, when George Henry Bass first entered the shoemaking trade, G.H. Bass & Co. has been committed to crafting the finest, most durable shoes available. For over 120 years, Bass has been recognized as one of America's foremost makers of top-quality footwear. In the spirit of George Henry, Bass continues to offer both timeless classics, like the legendary Weejun, and innovative styles using contemporary materials.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B005EV94ZC
- Item model number: JOLENE
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 26, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: