- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: National Geographic (February 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0792276132
- ISBN-13: 978-0792276135
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.6 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,513,979 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bass Master Shaw Grigsby: Notes on Fishing and Life Paperback – February 1, 2000
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
The one thing that is a bit off-putting about the book are the "testimonials" included between chapters. We're already convinced that Grigsby is a good guy--the gushing endorsements from third parties seem excessive and not in very good taste.
Most recent customer reviews
When I first purchased the book it seemed a bit small, would it be worth it? It was.Read more