Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 307 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 324 reviews
on March 19, 2017
Your program recommended size 10. I am a 91/2 D. But, I figured your program knew what was best. Big mistake. It's a beautiful shoe. When I return from vacation I will reorder this shoe in my correct size. And, if the Burgundy fits my size I will later order the black one as well at a later date.
on March 18, 2017
I did not receive the shoes I wanted. The soles are brown, not black (as pictured and what was wanted). The sjoes are much too wide.
on March 18, 2017
Would but it again
on March 24, 2017
I think they run tight
on March 13, 2017
Good
on March 2, 2017
Got what I was expecting, although a bit pricier than the last time.
on March 17, 2017
Just what I expected
on October 15, 2010
Since the Bass shoes I usually buy are not easily found locally (Salisbury, NC) I usually have to travel to find a seller that not only has a decent selection, but my size (13D). Just got my first pair online and this is the review. Not every Bass shoe line has a 13D, but this one does. This Bass "Larson" is one of several relatively inexpensive Bass "Weejun" style loafers that typically fit comfortably and wear extremely well. The open footwell easily accommodates a larger foot without being so open that the shoe falls off the foot. The Burgundy (cordovan) color is very versatile and the high quality leather buffs easily to a lasting shine with little effort. I just had another pair of these resoled after a year because they are my favorite work shoes and the uppers still look great. Many less expensive shoes have rubber bottoms which are arguably quieter walking down an office hallway, but I've found that they wear out faster than the leather soles on the Weejuns. I've tried others but I keep coming back for the comfort, wear and reliability of the Bass Weejun brand.

The only con I know of is that prices appear to have gone up in the last several years. I used to get mine for about $65/pair at an outlet in the mountains, but I don't travel that way anymore.
on January 25, 2011
This shoe seems to be longer than other brands we have purchased. The eee is great but it seems that this shoe is quite a bit longer than others in the same size. I am sure we will love it once we find the correct size.
on January 20, 2013
You can't go wrong with these classic shoes that are well made and built to last. This is my 2nd pair.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.