|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$44.99 - $114.23 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Leather sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Leather penny loafer featuring moccasin-toe stitching and slotted vamp
- Slip-on styling
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Bass caters to traditional stylelines while maintaining their signature commitment to comfort.
The Logan from Bass has a classic penny loafer style with the level of comfort like your favorite sneaker. The leather upper is handsome and durable, while the removable insole is breathable and fully contoured for day to night wearing.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001UQ6ZZ2
- Item model number: LOGAN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 14, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The only drawback was that this pair was a little narrower and stiffer than previous pairs, but I was still able to break them in fairly soon. They polish well, and are comfortable enough for walking all day on carpet and outside on rough asphalt and concrete. As long as Bass keeps making them, and keeping them at this reasonable price, I'll keep buying them.
The new ones I buyed before that I could use them for a week the right side one splited... I wish I did not throw away the money...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Longtime Bass fan here... After fooling around with less expensive, rubber-soled dress shoes I finally came back to the Bass brand about twenty years ago. Read morePublished 5 days ago by B. Bucher
I purchased a pair of these shoes exactly 2 years ago and they have not held up well. Many would say 2 years is good, but I have shoes that I have worn on a regular basis (far... Read morePublished 5 days ago by JudM
His last pair lasted over 5 years of almost daily wear. Great value-added product.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Good loafer but it run smaller than your regular shoe size. I would advice anyone that wants thisshoe to buy half a size larger than your regular shoe size. ex. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Uchendu K.