Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 635 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 662 reviews
on March 12, 2015
I sent these back as the shoe was way too narrow for my foot. I thought I ordered the right size. I have worn these shoes in former years and thought they would be great for work, but they didn't fit. I won't reorder. Do feet get fat with age?
on March 28, 2013
My husband needed new loafers for work, due to BOTH pairs of another brand developing holes in soles & coming unglued from the ENTIRE sole! Was so DESPERATE to find a brand that would not let him down after only 2-3 mths, when I happened to recall a brand that we wore in high school & were the "cat's meow" then & held up to everything, lasting YEARS: BASS WEEJUNS!! I searched Amazon, & was ecstatic to find them for a reasonable price, & ordered 2 pairs in Black and Burgundy of the "Logan" style, same style worn in late 60s, early 70s. They arrived, & are so BEAUTIFUL, SHARP, HANDSEWN STICHES & SOLES, GORGEOUS HIGH QUALITY LEATHER UPPERS & OUTER SOLES...just breathtaking-the "go with everything" loafers I remembered from school. Yesterday was first day husband wore a pair to work, and he actually sent me a text message saying "I love my new shoes,they are so comfortable & don't slip on my feet while walking, in fact, I totally forget I have them on!" - HIGH PRAISE from a guy who criticises most everything! And, judging from the very high quality leather & obvious craftmanship, I have every confidence that these loafers will NOT get holes or fall apart for a long time to come!!!
THANK YOU, Amazon & BASS!! PLEASE KEEP CARRYING THIS WINNING SHOE (and maybe get some ladies Weejuns?)
NOTE: Purchase your normal size, as these shoes will comform exactly to your feet! If you have one larger foot, consider going UP a half size
on August 18, 2016
I do not believe that the shoe size is correct. I have bought same type of shoe from Bass company and fits perfect as 10D. The difference is almost two finger gap at the heel.
I did not wear the at all and if possibble I would like to replace it with another shoe paying the difference depends on what I choose. This is possible when my wife shall be visiting New York in November this year. Since we live in Istanbul,Turkey.
Please let me know if that is possible.

This shoe at G.H Bass company 110 USD. How come they sell at 54.99. There is something wrong. At Bass size chart my shoe size is even 10.5. Not 10....
on May 24, 2017
I bought this shoe along with the Lambert and Carrington models from G. H. Bass. I ended up choosing to return the other two because this shoe met my price and style needs. This shoe was unlined like the Lambert but had the sole and cushioning of the Carrington. The only issue I have with this shoe is the black sole with the light brown upper. But I guess I will have to get over it!
on January 9, 2017
Good looking many compliments. Not typical glassy shine. Dull finish but speaks volumes about style, subtle. Comfortable like the ones i had 10 years ago. Fit as expected, like putting on an old friend. Looks great in dress slacks and jeans
on September 1, 2017
I wear size 15. I check 8 or 10 shoe stores and couldn't find my size. I was hesitant to order online since I could't try them on. They are exactly what I was looking for. They fit perfectly and look great.
on May 20, 2017
like these shoes fit like I would have expected them to. nice and comfortable to wear. easy to put on and take off. and for the price you cant get much better.
on December 30, 2014
Bought these loafers for myself for Christmas. My 2 grandsons (while I was trying on a gift of slacks in the other room) carefully opened the newly arrived package from Amazon and substitied an old pair of sneaks for the new loafers! They reapplied the transparent tape in such a manner that I had no idea when I opened the package that it had been opened before. I saw the two old blue Keds type sneakers and was genuinely flummoxed. I can't quote what I said but WTF might cover it. They quickly produced the new loafers so I did not become apoplectic. Total "gotcha" moment. The bastards.
When I did see the loafers I was immediately happy with the color-a deep mahagony that will go with both dark and khaki pants. The fit (which is always a big risk) was just what I had ordered.
Bottom line. Love them.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2014
Whoever said these are not the old Bass Weejun's they remembered is WRONG. These are exactly like the ones we bought years ago. Beautiful leather, not too hard to break in and very comfortable! My husband has bought several different brands of penny loafers but never liked them as well the good ole BASS brand. Since he wears a size 14 and we live in a small town, shopping is limited to the internet for his size. He wears a 14 and medium width. These fit perfect! He waited to wear them until for time when it would only be for a couple of hours. ( He normally wears a dress shoe 10-12 hours every day.) There was no need, they were super comfortable and not hard to break in at all. Yes they are a bit stiff but did NOT hurt his feet. He wore them to work the next day! Now they are his favorite pair of work shoes. I got very lucky when Amazon emailed me that they were on sale for $58.00. Wish I'd bought 2 pair = ( It's been 2 months and he's very happy, as am I with this shoe purchase. Will be ordering another pair soon!
on June 3, 2015
For decades--since my late teens and early 20s-- I've wanted another pair of my all-time favorite shoes. For the comfort, of course, but also for the styling and the adaptability for sockless springs and summers. (It's a Southern thing.) I ordered these to be slightly small--the chart indicated a size 9--for snugness and mine fit immediately and perfectly. My only suggestion is that Bass would be wise to include a sample of its leather-preserving and enhancing accessories, as that was my first thought, and I'd probably have ordered some. In any case, good old saddle soap does the trick but Bass missed an opportunity for add-on sales and enhancing brand loyalty.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.