Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 632 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 656 reviews
on February 3, 2015
I guess the best thing to say about these shoes is that you get what you pay for. They're not especially comfortable and are not really durable. I don't really put these shoes through any rigorous program just for general wear around a typical office setting, but I would not recommend these if you intend to stand or be walking excessively. The black leather feels cheap and the soles feel cheap, a couple months of wearing these and I had received a hole in the bottom of the right foot. All in all these shoes are meh.
on March 9, 2014
I was very dissapointed because I buyed these shoes two times before and then I was very satisfied because they lasted much longer than they have done this.

The new ones I buyed before that I could use them for a week the right side one splited... I wish I did not throw away the money...
on December 28, 2013
Bought these out of nostalgia as one of my first penny loafers were BASS loafers. Shipping from i-Parcel tool a while, got caught up with the Xmas stuff, but that's not Amazon nor Bass' fault.

Back to the shoes. They fit well. I normally wear 9 to 9.5 depending on shoe type, but for loafers, I tend to be more conservative at 9 (since I don't wear them with thick socks nor do they come with laces) and they fit perfectly.

The leather's a bit stiff and the shine is in between regular and patent, so it's not very common, it'd look better in the wine maroon colour than black, but still, when you wear these with trousers, or even dark jeans, they look really nice.

Fit is fine and comfortable with good support.

Bass from 8-10 years ago seem to be better made, but that may not be a valid comparison as I no longer have the old shoes for side-to-side comparison.
on April 4, 2017
First pair I ordered my regular size in 12 D and they were way too loose on me so I sent back for 11.5 and they fit perfect. These do require a bit of a break in if you are going to try and wear without socks. Had some sore spots but after about 3 wears they have broken in very nicely. Had to wear some thick socks on the final wear to stretch them out a bit more but now they are good and they look very nice. Very classic look and can mix it up!
on July 26, 2017
Need a shoe horn to get in'em. I prob could have gone up a size and still been okay. outstanding quality for $32!
Gave one to my dad. (actually no, he took them and kept them....my dad stole my shoes!)

Would buy again.
on March 12, 2015
I sent these back as the shoe was way too narrow for my foot. I thought I ordered the right size. I have worn these shoes in former years and thought they would be great for work, but they didn't fit. I won't reorder. Do feet get fat with age?
on March 28, 2013
My husband needed new loafers for work, due to BOTH pairs of another brand developing holes in soles & coming unglued from the ENTIRE sole! Was so DESPERATE to find a brand that would not let him down after only 2-3 mths, when I happened to recall a brand that we wore in high school & were the "cat's meow" then & held up to everything, lasting YEARS: BASS WEEJUNS!! I searched Amazon, & was ecstatic to find them for a reasonable price, & ordered 2 pairs in Black and Burgundy of the "Logan" style, same style worn in late 60s, early 70s. They arrived, & are so BEAUTIFUL, SHARP, HANDSEWN STICHES & SOLES, GORGEOUS HIGH QUALITY LEATHER UPPERS & OUTER SOLES...just breathtaking-the "go with everything" loafers I remembered from school. Yesterday was first day husband wore a pair to work, and he actually sent me a text message saying "I love my new shoes,they are so comfortable & don't slip on my feet while walking, in fact, I totally forget I have them on!" - HIGH PRAISE from a guy who criticises most everything! And, judging from the very high quality leather & obvious craftmanship, I have every confidence that these loafers will NOT get holes or fall apart for a long time to come!!!
THANK YOU, Amazon & BASS!! PLEASE KEEP CARRYING THIS WINNING SHOE (and maybe get some ladies Weejuns?)
NOTE: Purchase your normal size, as these shoes will comform exactly to your feet! If you have one larger foot, consider going UP a half size
on August 18, 2016
I do not believe that the shoe size is correct. I have bought same type of shoe from Bass company and fits perfect as 10D. The difference is almost two finger gap at the heel.
I did not wear the at all and if possibble I would like to replace it with another shoe paying the difference depends on what I choose. This is possible when my wife shall be visiting New York in November this year. Since we live in Istanbul,Turkey.
Please let me know if that is possible.

This shoe at G.H Bass company 110 USD. How come they sell at 54.99. There is something wrong. At Bass size chart my shoe size is even 10.5. Not 10....
on May 24, 2017
I bought this shoe along with the Lambert and Carrington models from G. H. Bass. I ended up choosing to return the other two because this shoe met my price and style needs. This shoe was unlined like the Lambert but had the sole and cushioning of the Carrington. The only issue I have with this shoe is the black sole with the light brown upper. But I guess I will have to get over it!
on January 9, 2017
Good looking many compliments. Not typical glassy shine. Dull finish but speaks volumes about style, subtle. Comfortable like the ones i had 10 years ago. Fit as expected, like putting on an old friend. Looks great in dress slacks and jeans

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.