Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 18, 2016
I do not believe that the shoe size is correct. I have bought same type of shoe from Bass company and fits perfect as 10D. The difference is almost two finger gap at the heel.
I did not wear the at all and if possibble I would like to replace it with another shoe paying the difference depends on what I choose. This is possible when my wife shall be visiting New York in November this year. Since we live in Istanbul,Turkey.
Please let me know if that is possible.

This shoe at G.H Bass company 110 USD. How come they sell at 54.99. There is something wrong. At Bass size chart my shoe size is even 10.5. Not 10....
on May 24, 2017
I bought this shoe along with the Lambert and Carrington models from G. H. Bass. I ended up choosing to return the other two because this shoe met my price and style needs. This shoe was unlined like the Lambert but had the sole and cushioning of the Carrington. The only issue I have with this shoe is the black sole with the light brown upper. But I guess I will have to get over it!
on January 9, 2017
Good looking many compliments. Not typical glassy shine. Dull finish but speaks volumes about style, subtle. Comfortable like the ones i had 10 years ago. Fit as expected, like putting on an old friend. Looks great in dress slacks and jeans
on September 1, 2017
I wear size 15. I check 8 or 10 shoe stores and couldn't find my size. I was hesitant to order online since I could't try them on. They are exactly what I was looking for. They fit perfectly and look great.
on May 20, 2017
like these shoes fit like I would have expected them to. nice and comfortable to wear. easy to put on and take off. and for the price you cant get much better.
on December 30, 2014
Bought these loafers for myself for Christmas. My 2 grandsons (while I was trying on a gift of slacks in the other room) carefully opened the newly arrived package from Amazon and substitied an old pair of sneaks for the new loafers! They reapplied the transparent tape in such a manner that I had no idea when I opened the package that it had been opened before. I saw the two old blue Keds type sneakers and was genuinely flummoxed. I can't quote what I said but WTF might cover it. They quickly produced the new loafers so I did not become apoplectic. Total "gotcha" moment. The bastards.
When I did see the loafers I was immediately happy with the color-a deep mahagony that will go with both dark and khaki pants. The fit (which is always a big risk) was just what I had ordered.
Bottom line. Love them.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 28, 2014
Whoever said these are not the old Bass Weejun's they remembered is WRONG. These are exactly like the ones we bought years ago. Beautiful leather, not too hard to break in and very comfortable! My husband has bought several different brands of penny loafers but never liked them as well the good ole BASS brand. Since he wears a size 14 and we live in a small town, shopping is limited to the internet for his size. He wears a 14 and medium width. These fit perfect! He waited to wear them until for time when it would only be for a couple of hours. ( He normally wears a dress shoe 10-12 hours every day.) There was no need, they were super comfortable and not hard to break in at all. Yes they are a bit stiff but did NOT hurt his feet. He wore them to work the next day! Now they are his favorite pair of work shoes. I got very lucky when Amazon emailed me that they were on sale for $58.00. Wish I'd bought 2 pair = ( It's been 2 months and he's very happy, as am I with this shoe purchase. Will be ordering another pair soon!
on December 7, 2012
The classic penny loafer! Its been a while since I've worn this style with the hard bottoms. shoe has soft inserts and is not bad at all. I don't plan to wear this at work, but on outings with the family like shopping and lunch/dinner or dates. Should probably be a little more cushion since this shoe has evolved over the years for a hard bottom so that is the only reason why I'm giving it 4 out of 5 starts. I perfer the hard bottom shoe. A style that with a nice black sweater and casual jeans will never get out of style!
on November 9, 2017
The shoes fit well in the toe region but way too loose in the heel. My heels would come out of the shoes when walking.
Nice looking shoes and appear well made but have this issue.
on June 3, 2015
For decades--since my late teens and early 20s-- I've wanted another pair of my all-time favorite shoes. For the comfort, of course, but also for the styling and the adaptability for sockless springs and summers. (It's a Southern thing.) I ordered these to be slightly small--the chart indicated a size 9--for snugness and mine fit immediately and perfectly. My only suggestion is that Bass would be wise to include a sample of its leather-preserving and enhancing accessories, as that was my first thought, and I'd probably have ordered some. In any case, good old saddle soap does the trick but Bass missed an opportunity for add-on sales and enhancing brand loyalty.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.