Lyft Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on March 17, 2017
I have worn this shoe since college -- nearly fifty years ago. I still love the look and comfort, but the soles wear out quickly. No point having the shoes resoled; it is cheaper just to order another pair. Still, this is a disappointing aspect and the shoes are now made in El Salvador for Pete's sake -- rather than in Maine. Welcome to American industry, right?
on November 14, 2017
I've worn the Bass Weejuns for over 30 years and they've usually been a great shoe. Great fit and feel. The leather has normally been outstanding.....great feel and produces a great shine. Not sure if it's been a change of ownership or manufacturers but there have been a couple of times I've purchased where the leather doesn't seem to be of great quality and unfortunately......this seems to be one of those times. Seems kind of dull and stiff. They used to offer a few colors....black, oxblood and cordovan. Now they just offer a black and a burgundy that seems to be a blend of the black, oxblood and cordovan. It's OK but not what it used to be. They also limit the widths they offer and I had to swap the first ones for a half size smaller than I normally wear and they're a bit tight over being loose in length. Hoping they will stretch a little. On top of all that, they've raised the price on them by about $40 dollars in the last year or so for lower quality. Please bring back the great shoe you used to offer.
on September 15, 2015
I was originally concerned about the quality after reading other reviews but I was pleasantly surprised! I have worn these almost every day since I purchased them. And i haven't been easy on them either, see these are my "beater" loafers. I have a two pairs of these, one pair that I wear to church or special events, and then I have another pair that I wear all the time, Ive built scaffolding in these (not recommended by the way...) long boarded etc. and they have held up to all of the abuse that I have put them through.
on September 1, 2017
I wear size 15. I check 8 or 10 shoe stores and couldn't find my size. I was hesitant to order online since I could't try them on. They are exactly what I was looking for. They fit perfectly and look great.
on March 9, 2014
I was very dissapointed because I buyed these shoes two times before and then I was very satisfied because they lasted much longer than they have done this.

The new ones I buyed before that I could use them for a week the right side one splited... I wish I did not throw away the money...
on March 12, 2015
I sent these back as the shoe was way too narrow for my foot. I thought I ordered the right size. I have worn these shoes in former years and thought they would be great for work, but they didn't fit. I won't reorder. Do feet get fat with age?
on April 28, 2016
They're good. I've had Bass in the past. These are on par. That's why I keep buying them.
on March 28, 2013
My husband needed new loafers for work, due to BOTH pairs of another brand developing holes in soles & coming unglued from the ENTIRE sole! Was so DESPERATE to find a brand that would not let him down after only 2-3 mths, when I happened to recall a brand that we wore in high school & were the "cat's meow" then & held up to everything, lasting YEARS: BASS WEEJUNS!! I searched Amazon, & was ecstatic to find them for a reasonable price, & ordered 2 pairs in Black and Burgundy of the "Logan" style, same style worn in late 60s, early 70s. They arrived, & are so BEAUTIFUL, SHARP, HANDSEWN STICHES & SOLES, GORGEOUS HIGH QUALITY LEATHER UPPERS & OUTER SOLES...just breathtaking-the "go with everything" loafers I remembered from school. Yesterday was first day husband wore a pair to work, and he actually sent me a text message saying "I love my new shoes,they are so comfortable & don't slip on my feet while walking, in fact, I totally forget I have them on!" - HIGH PRAISE from a guy who criticises most everything! And, judging from the very high quality leather & obvious craftmanship, I have every confidence that these loafers will NOT get holes or fall apart for a long time to come!!!
THANK YOU, Amazon & BASS!! PLEASE KEEP CARRYING THIS WINNING SHOE (and maybe get some ladies Weejuns?)
NOTE: Purchase your normal size, as these shoes will comform exactly to your feet! If you have one larger foot, consider going UP a half size
on August 18, 2016
I do not believe that the shoe size is correct. I have bought same type of shoe from Bass company and fits perfect as 10D. The difference is almost two finger gap at the heel.
I did not wear the at all and if possibble I would like to replace it with another shoe paying the difference depends on what I choose. This is possible when my wife shall be visiting New York in November this year. Since we live in Istanbul,Turkey.
Please let me know if that is possible.

This shoe at G.H Bass company 110 USD. How come they sell at 54.99. There is something wrong. At Bass size chart my shoe size is even 10.5. Not 10....
on May 24, 2017
I bought this shoe along with the Lambert and Carrington models from G. H. Bass. I ended up choosing to return the other two because this shoe met my price and style needs. This shoe was unlined like the Lambert but had the sole and cushioning of the Carrington. The only issue I have with this shoe is the black sole with the light brown upper. But I guess I will have to get over it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.