Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 1, 2017
I wear size 15. I check 8 or 10 shoe stores and couldn't find my size. I was hesitant to order online since I could't try them on. They are exactly what I was looking for. They fit perfectly and look great.
One person found this helpful
on March 9, 2014
I was very dissapointed because I buyed these shoes two times before and then I was very satisfied because they lasted much longer than they have done this.

The new ones I buyed before that I could use them for a week the right side one splited... I wish I did not throw away the money...
10 people found this helpful
on May 24, 2017
I bought this shoe along with the Lambert and Carrington models from G. H. Bass. I ended up choosing to return the other two because this shoe met my price and style needs. This shoe was unlined like the Lambert but had the sole and cushioning of the Carrington. The only issue I have with this shoe is the black sole with the light brown upper. But I guess I will have to get over it!
on May 15, 2014
This Seller provided the shoe I needed in my (13B) size. This has been a hard size for me to find in a dress casual shoe from a brick and mortar store. Many retailers simply do not offer narrow widths. It is also more difficult to find colors in other than black and brown. Therefore, I appreciate the color and size selection offered. The shoe was delivered as promised and without problem. It is the standard Bass loafer as advertized and ordered. I only wish the seller would run another 40% off sale so I could buy another pair.
on November 29, 2014
I wanted to like these shoes. I really did. But the negative reviews and my close inspection just made me feel that it wasn't wo the risk of keeping them. I wear a 12 5E shoe so getting something in my size is rare. But the issues of the heels wearing out, leather cracking and overall stiffness of the shoes made me return them. High five to Amazon and their return policy. The moment the box was scanned in at the mail store, my refund was made.
Maybe next time!!
on May 9, 2016
These are very high quality leather shoes, they fit comfortably and can be worn all day and your feet are as comfortable as when you put there on. They look great when worn with both casual, and business casual dress clothing. I have purchased numerous pairs of these shoes because of these great qualities, and will continue to do so.
on March 15, 2016
Great looking shoe but it was too large. I ordered a 11 EEE and it was very large. I am typically 10.5 or 11 wide but I read where these ran narrow in others reviews. I returned for a 10 wide and even these are larger than I would like. I had a friend try them on as well. He is a 11/11.5 and the 10EEE were at least a half size too large.
on June 3, 2015
For decades--since my late teens and early 20s-- I've wanted another pair of my all-time favorite shoes. For the comfort, of course, but also for the styling and the adaptability for sockless springs and summers. (It's a Southern thing.) I ordered these to be slightly small--the chart indicated a size 9--for snugness and mine fit immediately and perfectly. My only suggestion is that Bass would be wise to include a sample of its leather-preserving and enhancing accessories, as that was my first thought, and I'd probably have ordered some. In any case, good old saddle soap does the trick but Bass missed an opportunity for add-on sales and enhancing brand loyalty.
on February 28, 2014
Whoever said these are not the old Bass Weejun's they remembered is WRONG. These are exactly like the ones we bought years ago. Beautiful leather, not too hard to break in and very comfortable! My husband has bought several different brands of penny loafers but never liked them as well the good ole BASS brand. Since he wears a size 14 and we live in a small town, shopping is limited to the internet for his size. He wears a 14 and medium width. These fit perfect! He waited to wear them until for time when it would only be for a couple of hours. ( He normally wears a dress shoe 10-12 hours every day.) There was no need, they were super comfortable and not hard to break in at all. Yes they are a bit stiff but did NOT hurt his feet. He wore them to work the next day! Now they are his favorite pair of work shoes. I got very lucky when Amazon emailed me that they were on sale for $58.00. Wish I'd bought 2 pair = ( It's been 2 months and he's very happy, as am I with this shoe purchase. Will be ordering another pair soon!
on May 23, 2015
These fit fine. If your feet are wide, that may be a problem. They are true to size. They are a tiny bit stiff but they do break in. They are wel constructed shoes. If you have a problem with quality, contact the seller or the company and they will make it right. We've not had a problem.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.