Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 1, 2017
I wear size 15. I check 8 or 10 shoe stores and couldn't find my size. I was hesitant to order online since I could't try them on. They are exactly what I was looking for. They fit perfectly and look great.
on March 9, 2014
I was very dissapointed because I buyed these shoes two times before and then I was very satisfied because they lasted much longer than they have done this.

The new ones I buyed before that I could use them for a week the right side one splited... I wish I did not throw away the money...
on March 28, 2013
My husband needed new loafers for work, due to BOTH pairs of another brand developing holes in soles & coming unglued from the ENTIRE sole! Was so DESPERATE to find a brand that would not let him down after only 2-3 mths, when I happened to recall a brand that we wore in high school & were the "cat's meow" then & held up to everything, lasting YEARS: BASS WEEJUNS!! I searched Amazon, & was ecstatic to find them for a reasonable price, & ordered 2 pairs in Black and Burgundy of the "Logan" style, same style worn in late 60s, early 70s. They arrived, & are so BEAUTIFUL, SHARP, HANDSEWN STICHES & SOLES, GORGEOUS HIGH QUALITY LEATHER UPPERS & OUTER SOLES...just breathtaking-the "go with everything" loafers I remembered from school. Yesterday was first day husband wore a pair to work, and he actually sent me a text message saying "I love my new shoes,they are so comfortable & don't slip on my feet while walking, in fact, I totally forget I have them on!" - HIGH PRAISE from a guy who criticises most everything! And, judging from the very high quality leather & obvious craftmanship, I have every confidence that these loafers will NOT get holes or fall apart for a long time to come!!!
THANK YOU, Amazon & BASS!! PLEASE KEEP CARRYING THIS WINNING SHOE (and maybe get some ladies Weejuns?)
NOTE: Purchase your normal size, as these shoes will comform exactly to your feet! If you have one larger foot, consider going UP a half size
on May 24, 2017
I bought this shoe along with the Lambert and Carrington models from G. H. Bass. I ended up choosing to return the other two because this shoe met my price and style needs. This shoe was unlined like the Lambert but had the sole and cushioning of the Carrington. The only issue I have with this shoe is the black sole with the light brown upper. But I guess I will have to get over it!
on January 17, 2018
i don't know what happened to my dear bass weejuns; they are not the bass weejuns of old. this is the first time in probably 45 years that i have not had a pair of weejuns in my closet. the problem? the sole sticks so far out from the vamp that it looks like you are wearing snowshoes or something. they look silly. i have found this to be the case on the last three pair i have found. crazy.
on November 29, 2014
I wanted to like these shoes. I really did. But the negative reviews and my close inspection just made me feel that it wasn't wo the risk of keeping them. I wear a 12 5E shoe so getting something in my size is rare. But the issues of the heels wearing out, leather cracking and overall stiffness of the shoes made me return them. High five to Amazon and their return policy. The moment the box was scanned in at the mail store, my refund was made.
Maybe next time!!
on March 15, 2016
Great looking shoe but it was too large. I ordered a 11 EEE and it was very large. I am typically 10.5 or 11 wide but I read where these ran narrow in others reviews. I returned for a 10 wide and even these are larger than I would like. I had a friend try them on as well. He is a 11/11.5 and the 10EEE were at least a half size too large.
on June 3, 2015
For decades--since my late teens and early 20s-- I've wanted another pair of my all-time favorite shoes. For the comfort, of course, but also for the styling and the adaptability for sockless springs and summers. (It's a Southern thing.) I ordered these to be slightly small--the chart indicated a size 9--for snugness and mine fit immediately and perfectly. My only suggestion is that Bass would be wise to include a sample of its leather-preserving and enhancing accessories, as that was my first thought, and I'd probably have ordered some. In any case, good old saddle soap does the trick but Bass missed an opportunity for add-on sales and enhancing brand loyalty.
on August 18, 2016
I do not believe that the shoe size is correct. I have bought same type of shoe from Bass company and fits perfect as 10D. The difference is almost two finger gap at the heel.
I did not wear the at all and if possibble I would like to replace it with another shoe paying the difference depends on what I choose. This is possible when my wife shall be visiting New York in November this year. Since we live in Istanbul,Turkey.
Please let me know if that is possible.

This shoe at G.H Bass company 110 USD. How come they sell at 54.99. There is something wrong. At Bass size chart my shoe size is even 10.5. Not 10....
on February 28, 2014
Whoever said these are not the old Bass Weejun's they remembered is WRONG. These are exactly like the ones we bought years ago. Beautiful leather, not too hard to break in and very comfortable! My husband has bought several different brands of penny loafers but never liked them as well the good ole BASS brand. Since he wears a size 14 and we live in a small town, shopping is limited to the internet for his size. He wears a 14 and medium width. These fit perfect! He waited to wear them until for time when it would only be for a couple of hours. ( He normally wears a dress shoe 10-12 hours every day.) There was no need, they were super comfortable and not hard to break in at all. Yes they are a bit stiff but did NOT hurt his feet. He wore them to work the next day! Now they are his favorite pair of work shoes. I got very lucky when Amazon emailed me that they were on sale for $58.00. Wish I'd bought 2 pair = ( It's been 2 months and he's very happy, as am I with this shoe purchase. Will be ordering another pair soon!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.