Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Fishing Rod Controller: Whether casting, jigging, setting the hook, or reeling a fish in, players will be amazed by the sensitivity and feedback their fishing rod controller provides.
- Four modes of entertaining and competitive gameplay. The Strike is perfect for quick and friendly competitions with up to 4 players.
- Ten of North America's greatest lakes are depicted, so players can easily recognize key landmarks and find their favorite fishing spots.
- The Strike features a large variety of fresh water fish, including Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Striped Bass, Walleye and more. Each lake contains a legendary fish of record proportions that will challenge even the best players.
- Players can tailor their equipment by going to the Bass Pro Shops in-game store to select lures, rods and reels. Players can also win new boats by winning tournaments.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Strike combines authentic environments based on real lakes, engaging gameplay with accurate fish and lure behaviors, and a highly interactive fishing pole controller that allows players an immersive fishing adventure. Players can enjoy 3 different game-play modes including Quick Fish, Career and Bass Pro Shops Invitational Tournament, or compete with friends in mini games like boat races and casting challenges. The lifelike fishing pole peripheral lets the player cast, jig, set the hook, and fight as if a real fish were on the other end of the line. The game takes players to some of North America’s most famous fishing hot spots and features eleven types of game fish including Largemouth, Smallmouth, and Striped Bass as well as Northern Pike and Muskie. In addition, realistic lake bottom topography, real-time time–of-day light effects, advanced graphics, and authentic fishing gear from the Bass Pro Shops stores, all combine to offer virtual anglers the most comprehensive fishing game experience to-date.
Top Customer Reviews
I am the fisherman in the house but once my wife got a hold of this that was all she wrote... She beats me every time and we are still playing a year later. You will need to sit down and play for at least an hour at a time though to really enjoy, I guess that is the biggest challenge, finding time to play.
If they make improvements to this game and create a more intuitive fishing rod set-up then I will likely upgrade.
I give the game a 5 for fun and a 4 for overall because I think the rod setup could be improved on.
To begin your cast you pull B (and hold it), and "POP" the rod up. When the white bar reaches the end of the arc, you "POP" the rod forward. When the white bar returns to the beginning of the arc, you release the B button.
Like I said, once you get the hang of the cast, it is a pretty fun game. I really enjoyed reeling in a 39lb striped bass. My brother bought this game for my dad, and now he won't have to wait until spring to have a little fishing fun.