|Item Weight||10.36 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.2 x 14.8 x 6.7 inches|
|Item model number||BASSPROSL|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
BassPro SL - JBL 8" 125W RMS Powered Under-Seat Compact Subwoofer Enclosure System
|Item Weight||10.36 Pounds|
|Speakers Maximum Output Power||125 Watts|
About this item
- 8" JBL BassPro SL Powered Under-Seat Compact Subwoofer Enclosure | Power Output: Peak: 250 Watts | RMS: 125 Watts | Efficient Class D Amplifier | Proprietary, shallow-profile woofer
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators | Soft start turn-on | Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with Audio Sense Auto-on | Gold-plated Power, Ground and Remote screw-down connections | 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Wired Bass Remote Controller Ready, Compatible with GTO-RBC (sold separately) | Input sensitivity: Low level: 200mV - 2V | High level: 2V - 20V | Frequency Response: 35 - 120 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 120 Hz, 12 dB/octave | Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB bass boost at 70 Hz | Selectable Phase Switch: 0° - 180° | Maximum Current Draw: 12A
- Quiescent Current Draw: <800mA | Fuse Rating: 20 A x 1 | Dimensions: 9-7/8"W x 13-9/16"L x 2-13/16"H
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Kicker 11HS8 8" 150W Hideaway Car Audio Powered Subwoofer Sub Enclosure HS8
Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub
Rockville SS8P 400w 8" Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub
Kenwood KSC-SW11 Compact Powered Enclosed Subwoofer for CAR
|Sold By||CYBER OUTLET||HiFi-Soundconnection||Audiosavings||Audiosavings||Audio Watt Store|
|Vehicle Speaker Size||8 Inch||8 inch||10 inch||8 inch||8.25 inch|
JBL BASS PRO SL 8" UNDER-SEAT SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE SPEAKER AMPLIFIER SLIM BOX NEW
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The installation took me roughly 2 hours, because I needed to locate the colored wires for my rear door speakers. Plus I have never done anything like this before.
The sound is everything I had hoped for. I’m a bit fussy when it comes to music. This sub probably won’t blow your door off, but that wasn’t what I was looking for. I want more bass and overall a fuller sound to my truck, let me tell you that this did it perfectly!
My only “gripe” would be that the instructions were a little vague. I thought that I had a problem with the sub not turning off after I turned the truck off, but it looks like there is a delay in it doing that. I wish the instructions would have said that, but I found nothing addressing this or even explaining that their was a delay. I did find anything listed online about this issue.