- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems
- Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems
- Double-cut style has rows of cutting teeth cut in two intersecting directions for fast material removal and a rougher finish
- Applicable for steel, cast iron, hi-temp alloys and stainless steel
Have one to sell?
Bassett SN-51 Taper Solid Carbide Bur, Uncoated (Bright) Finish, Double Cut, Plain End, 1/8" Shank, 1/4" Head Diameter, 1/4" Head Length
|Price:||$13.14 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.10 (14%)|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Finish Types||Uncoated (Bright)|
|Number of Items||1|
|Cut Type||Double Cut|
|Cutting Diameter||0.2500 inches|
|Cutting Length||1/4 inches|
|End Cut Type||Plain End|
|Head Diameter||1/4 inches|
|Industry Standard Identifier||SN-51|
|Outside Diameter||0.2500 inches|
|Overall Length||1-1/2 inches|
|Shank Diameter||1/8 inches|
|Shank Material Type||Solid Carbide|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
Double cut, a general-purpose tooth pattern, gives better control than the standard cut in offband grinding. It minimizes slivers while producing a better finish. It can be used with slower speed grinders than standard cut
There are no customer reviews yet.