Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Style: Bassinet|Color: Damask|Change

Showing 1-10 of 344 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 571 reviews
on July 28, 2016
Just got our little on into it, awesome bassinet to keep them close and safe.
on March 5, 2015
Absolutely love it! Once the doctor told me I needed a cesarean, I told my husband I needed this. I only wish this was available after I had my first child four years ago. It is amazing! I can easily lift him out of it and put him back without getting out of bed or requiring my husbands assistance. It easily swivels out of the way without disturbing the babe. Definitely a must for anyone who has a c-section and highly recommend for anyone with a newborn. The nightlight and lullabies are the cherries on the top. Can't imagine my life without it!
on September 13, 2015
the vibration feature worked well for the first few days but then stopped working despite switching several battery cells.
It was too late to return it when I eventually got down to doing it.
Not sure if anyone else had this problem.
on July 25, 2016
Awesome. We wound up purchasing a second one on wheels so that we could take it around. Next time I'll only need one on wheels. This product is great for one that does not move.
on July 21, 2017
Very cool item, but won't be useful very long. An attachable crib to the bed of sorts as we have seen would be the best solution
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 11, 2015
I was so excited to use this when we got it, but there are some issues I've noticed after 3 months of use. It seems to lean in one direction - I put the baby in it and within minutes he is at the edge near the soothing center. Pretty irritating. Also, the light function is a total waste - it illuminates the mesh and that is it. My baby enjoys the vibrations but it is LOUD! And finally, my 3 month will only be able to use this a few more days - he is 90th percentile for length and once he slides to the edge, his head and feet are touching the ends. I can't imagine this fitting a 50th percentile 5 month old as the product guide says. So all in all, I like the swivel and vibrations. I don't feel like the drop down side was convenient since you have to hold it down which I am not coordinated enough to do very well.
on May 29, 2016
I love this bassinet - my baby is 5 weeks old and has slept in it from the beginning. It is so comforting to have him at eye level and so easy to pick him up for late night feedings. I have recommended this to all my friends. It is solid and well made, with very soothing and relaxing sounds. My baby doesn't like the vibration setting, but it is probably really useful for those that do. All in all, this was worth every penny!
on December 21, 2016
Great quality but my baby won't sleep in it. She needs something with an incline. Really like it but it is unused.
on December 12, 2015
This is the best bassinet out there. It has been such a help to my wife, and made it so much easier on her having had a C-section. She does not have to get out of bed at all to get out daughter in/out of the bassinet and feed her at night. So convenient!
on September 26, 2016
Bought for my daughter and son in law for new baby coming soon and they love it and say it seems super sturdy and high quality!