- Series: Bates Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
- Hardcover: 1064 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 12 edition (September 9, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 146989341X
- ISBN-13: 978-1469893419
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 1.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 36 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,576 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking 12th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
Highlights Of The Twelfth Edition.
- Updated behavior and mental status chapter now references DSM-5.
- New and updated photographs and illustrations support the text, and figures are now numbered for easy identification and reference.
- New life cycle content.
Guidance For You & Your Patients
Learn to perform an accurate, efficient, and effective patient interview and physical examination with Bates’ fully illustrated,step-by-step approach.
- Easy to follow format.
- Includes examination techniques.
- Highlights possible abnormalities.
- Provides differential diagnosis to help master core assessment skills.
Bates' Provides Comprehensive Patient Assessment Tools For Every Clinical Scenario
The Bates' Guide
Provides comprehensive & authoritative step-by-step guidance on the patient interview and physical examination.
Bates' Pocket Guide (978-1496338488)
A concise reference that provides quick guidance on the patient interview and other core assessments in a handy pocket format!
Bates' For Nurses (978-1496305565)
Designed for nursing students, this resource offers assessment techniques and vibrant visuals to help nursing students develop and practice key skills in physical examination and history taking.
Bates Visual Guide (978-1469863856)
Access to the site with video content that provides step-by-step approaches to patients across various age groups, current examination techniques, and normal and abnormal findings.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now