Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on April 25, 2017
Love these! After reading other reviews I was hesitant on choosing my actual size of 7.5 but I chose 7.5 anyway and glad I did. I did go with the wide, they fit perfectly not too big at all and I'm pregnant with swollen feet. So I'm thinking maybe other reviewers had issues with the regular width shoe being too small. So maybe go with wide. Anyways these are extremely comfortable, I'm very happy with them.
on February 25, 2015
I buy at least one pair of these shoes every year. They are the MOST comfortable flat shoe I can wear. I also really like the look of the shoe with my jeans. I always get the best purchase price for these shoes on Amazon! :-)
on March 3, 2017
Very comfortable. A few people stated to get the bigger size and I have found that it was alost too large so if you get the WIDE size I would stick to no more then half a size. Very nice with Blues Uniform.
on July 18, 2017
These shoes look very nice and fit exactly as expected. I will only be wearing them on occasion and hope they last.
on July 23, 2015
These are a good quality shoe I think, but the fit is very far from right for me. narrow- and I have narrow feet. I wish I had realized sooner and gotten a different size. Try ordering a half size up, especially if you tend to be on the brink between one size and the next. Or maybe even a wide- I don't know! But try them right away inside for a while, so if they don't fit, you know right away and can exchange them for the correct size.
on January 16, 2013
This is one of theBest shoe I have ever walked in. Bates u can get all my business and I already started telling my friends how much this shoe makes you fill like you are walking on cloud nine. Thank you Bates for making a Great shoes.
on July 27, 2017
I do like these shoes as I work in the field of emergency services
on October 18, 2016
the treed is very minimal and I slip alot
on January 14, 2015
I walk a lot to get to my job and back home, so these worked great. They don't narrow at the front, so they were much more comfortable. They are a little heavier than my past shoes, so I had to get used to that and not drag my feet.
on April 17, 2017
Extremely comfortable shoe. If you have a normal width foot, order the extra wide.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.