GERZWY Bathroom Hardware Accessories Sets SUS304 Stainless Steel Bath Shower Set 4-Pieces(Robe Hook Toilet Paper Holder Towel Ring Towel Bar) Black Matte Finish Contemporary Style JG191C(45) 568-4BK
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Constructed of high premium stainless steel 304 makes it rustproof and heavy duty.
- Delicate MATTE BLACK finish doesn't display any spots and resist daily scratches, daily maintenance is simple, keeps its smooth and flawless appearance easily.
- Unique squared shape add more modern elements for your room decor, chamfering edges protect your body from scratching.
- Include 18-inch towel bar, towel ring, toilet paper holder, robe hook.
- Concealed screw mount, easy to install, and mounting hardware included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Material : Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish : Matte Black
- Installation Method : Wall-mounted
304 stainless steel
The whole body is constructed of Type 304 premium grade stainless steel,with added 18/10 Chromium/Nickel content to protect against corrosion & rust.4 protection layers are added on 304 stainless steel to make it More durable and More Anti-Rust
Package including :
- 1x 18 inch Towel Bar
- 1 x Toilet paper holder
- 1 x towel ring
- 1 x double towel hook
- 4 x Bags of Stainless steel screws
- 1 x English Instruction
- towel bar: 17.71 inch(L) x 2 inch(W) x 2.83 inch(D)t
- owel ring: 6.3 inch(L) x5inch(W) x 2.76 inch(D)T
- oilet paper holder: 5.5 inch(L) x 3.15inch(W) x 2.76 inch(D)t
- owel hook: 2inch(L) x 2.8 inch(W) x 2 .76inch(D)
Easy to install
- Measure the pitch and Drill the holes
- Use hammer to put the expansion screws into holes
- Align the bottom part with the screw hole and tighten the screws
- Align the main part with the bottom part
- Tighten the inner hexagon screw with the hexagon wrench