Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "mDesign Bathroom Shower Storage Tension Caddy for ..." and save 10% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
mDesign Bathroom Shower Storage Tension Caddy for Organizing and Containing Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Lotion, Wash Cloths, Razors, Foot Scrubbers, Loofahs, Pumice Stones – Matte Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STRONG & SECURE: This item features patented, Constant Tension Technology. This technology ensures constant tension throughout the length of the pole and keeps the rod secure at any height. This eliminates shifting over time. The plastic ends also keep the item from slipping or scratching surfaces.
- 4 SHELVES IN VARIOUS SIZES: This item features a small shelf/soap dish with a built-in towel bar, a medium sized shelf with two hooks, a large basket and an extra-large basket.
- ADJUSTABLE: The adjustable tension pole allows you to use this item with ceilings from 5 feet to 9 feet high. Additionally, the shelves can be positioned where you need them! All hardware and instructions are included with the item. You will not need other tools (drills or screwdrivers) to assemble. We include the hex wrench that will be needed for assembly and adjusting the position of the baskets.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of solid steel with a durable rust resistant finish and non-slip plastic end caps.
- CUSTOMIZABLE HEIGHT: Center pole extends from 5' to 9' high.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Shower Tension Caddy from mDesign takes storage vertical for space saving organization in the bathroom shower or bathtub. Four basket shelves can be arranged at different heights to accommodate tall shampoo and conditioner bottles as well as small bottles and bars of soap. The product also has a towel bar and hooks for organizing smaller items. Keep all of your bath essentials easily at hand and organized. Maximize your space with this vertical storage caddy!
Compare with similar items
Zenna Home 2131NN, Tension Corner Pole Caddy, Satin Nickel
Zenna Home 2130NN, Tension Corner Pole Caddy, Satin Nickel
simplehuman Tension Shower Caddy, Adjustable Tension Pole, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum
Lifewit Corner Shower Caddy 3 Tier Adjustable Bathroom Constant Tension Corner Pole Caddy Free Standing Shower Caddies for Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap
mDesign Bathroom Shower Constant Tension Caddy Pole for Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap - Matte Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MetroDecor||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Lifewit Direct||MetroDecor|
|Color||Matte Black||Nickel||Nickel||Red||Silver||Matte Black|
|Material Type||Steel||Steel||Metal||Aluminum||Chrome Steel||Steel|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As others have said, the cons are:
- difficult to adjust the tension just right. I had my husband install it as it needed some strength to get it so it did not feel wobbly.
- if you wish to change the shelves/tighten screws you have to remove the whole pole to reach the screws. Why I did buy this over others was that it had screws to tighten the ring inside the baskets, I hope it's better than the plastic ring/friction type that always fell down. I wish there were pre-cut holes in the poles where the screw would actually go into the pole, but we'll see how this holds up.
-When moving/holding you must hold the very bottom pole and the very top or the pole pieces will come apart.
-Also, really consider the order of baskets you want first. I first had the basket with hooks on top but what i hung got in the way of the basket underneath.
I like: The x-large basket holds 3-4 Costco size bottles however not sure if the weight will hold so we dispersed the weight among the baskets.
Our previous caddy fell apart after 2-3 years so hoping this one lasts long!
Most recent customer reviews
This has held up, nothing has broken.Read more