- File Size: 264 KB
- Print Length: 52 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: BathroomProfits.com (July 24, 2015)
- Publication Date: July 24, 2015
- Language: English
- ASIN: B011UUO0C2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,259,102 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Bathroom Profits - The #1 Most Neglected Marketing Opportunity: 12 Strategies Every Cafe And Restaurant Owner Should Check Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Seriously, this book is full of useful information. We are opening a new location this year and I am going to use this as my bathroom policy to be implemented by the office manager and required reading for all employees. Too many small businesses and even big businesses neglect this magical marketing resource.
I'm a customer of restaurants and cafes. I don't go back if I hate the bathroom--that simple. My friends also comment on the good points and bad points of the bathrooms at different eateries. No sense pretending they don't matter. They most definitely do.
The guidelines in this book are very clear. Whatever your budget, you can get practical, helpful ideas. It is so rare to find a book that isn't a rehash. This one is one of a kind, well written and well worth the money.
The bathroom has often been seen as simply a necessity...when you gotta go.. you gotta go! Instead, Mr Flushberg takes this idea further and explores the psyche of using this necessity as a marketing tool. He gives you a list of points to consider, and gives a list of suggestions any business owner would do well to implement. The checklist is simple enough to follow through and doing so could really improve customers' perception of the businesses.
I'm getting my business-owner friends to read this book!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism