- FREE REGULAR SHIPPING on ALL Interact China Items! 4-6 days Expedited Shipping available upon request wth extra fee Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy ANY 2 ~ 4 items, SAVE 10%; Buy ANY 5 ~ 9 items, SAVE 15%; Buy ANY 10+ items, SAVE 20%; 2000+ Items to select at Interact China Enter code INTERACT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Explore 1000+ Handcrafted Items for HOME, HER, HIM, BABY, ART LOVERS, MASK LOVERS, TRIBAL COSTUME COLLECTORS, MUSICAL PLAYERS @ Interact China Here's how (restrictions apply)
Have one to sell?
Hand Batik 100% Cotton Tablecloth Wall Hanging 56x56
|Price:||$48.00 & FREE Shipping|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Interact China.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Priority Handling ~ item ship within 24 HOURS via Registered Air
- 100% Handmade by Southwest China Ethnic Bai Lady Artists
- Truly One of A Kind ~ use traditional Tie Dye method to produce, no two Batiks are in the Exact Same
- Aboriginal Pattern Design + Excellent Craftsmanship, earned the reputation of "Homeland of Tie Dye Batik" in China.
- Browse 100+ Home Furnishings products in Tablecloth, Bed Sheet, Door Curtain, Cushion Cover, and Home Decor items @ Interact China
This fits your .
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Fabulous Artwork by Homeland of Tie Dye Batik
This fabulous all handmade batik tablecloth / wall hanging is produced by Ethnic Bai Tribe living in the Bai Autonomous Region in the Southwestern China. Bai people live with and treasure natural environment. They has century of tradition in producing tie dye batik, and their unique pattern design and excellent craftsmanship has earned them the reputation of "Homeland of Tie Dye Batik" in China.
Background of Tie Dye
Tie dye is a technique in which certain areas of fabric are bound or tied so as to resist color when the material is immersed in a dye bath. Several manual processes involved such as folding, enlacing, bundling, sewing, tying and dyeing. While the craft has been practiced in nearly every part of the world for hundreds of years, it probably began in ancient Asia and spread to Africa.
"You will be impressed with their artistic talents in blending natural figures such as flower, fish, river and butterfly with their very own geometrical designs, making this artwork looks beautiful and marvelous!"
* Item #: YNBAZR160
* Measurements: 56 x 56 inches
* Material: Tie Dye Batik on 100% Cotton Fabric
* Care: Colorfast after initial wash; Machine washable separately on cool / gentle
* Condition: Brand New
~ Browse Interact China for over 100+ selections in Home Furnishings products like Tablecloth, Bed Sheet, Door Curtain, Cushion Cover, and Home Decor items ~
*** THIS IS AN AUTHENTIC ETHNIC BATIK (IN RICH TEXTURE), NOT A MASS FACTORY PRINT ***
There are no customer reviews yet.