Top positive review
Welcome to Arkham Asylum and the Awesome Arkham Saga in all its glory....
on May 18, 2017
It was not so long ago 5 years ago as soon as I got my PS3 for Christmas that one of my first games for the console was Batman: Arkham City, the second entry of the Arkham series of Batman video games and here I am near 5 years later I bought the game that begun this glorious beginning to an awesome Batman saga which was released dating back to its original release in 2009.
Arkham Asylum is phenomenally grand in terms of graphics, gameplay, voice acting and story. Batman battles multiple criminals and villains throughout his wholly long endeavor on Arkham Island which all leads to Batman, as you play the titular cape crusader, race against time to stop the Joker from taking total control of Arkham Asylum. The game also has Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill repraising their voices of Batman and Joker in this and the next game respectively with this also being the only game in the series to have Harley Quinn's original voice actress Arleen Sorkin repraising Harley's character. Tara Strong would voice Harley later in the series of course.
- Solid graphics
- The DLCs, such as playing as the Joker in Challenge Mode only in the GOTY Edition for PS3.
- Voice Acting by Conroy and Hamill as always.
- Game takes 6 hours long to complete
- Open World roaming on Arkham Island
- Never bothered playing the game in 3D, which is exclusive for PS3.
- Upgrades taken once after completing a mission. You can upgrade Batman once each time.