Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 336 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 367 reviews
on July 8, 2013
I've seen a few reviews indicating that they could not set the clock or the instructions were not included. While I did get correct instructions, they were not written well and seemed to be the end result of someone translating into English.

I had issues setting the time/date w/ the S2 button initially because of the specific location where you are required to press. It is not sufficient to push the S2 button to begin setting the clock, you really need a pen tip to press it squarely or you will continue to press the button and no time setting options will appear. I originally tried to set the clock by pushing the S2 button with a small thin pair of scissors that were handy but it did nothing even though I was clearly pushing the button into the watch face. After changing to a pen tip it worked right away.

With the exception of the initial time setting frustrations the watch works well and the strap feels strong enough for regular use for my three year old son, and it is pretty cheap!
44 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 5, 2016
Nice looking watch for a young Batman fan but it won’t take the heavy-to-moderate use a five-year old can give it. One band keeps popping off and the watch constantly loses time.

Setting date and time is a little awkward – there are two buttons to use and one of them is recessed so you need to use the end of a paperclip or the tip of a ballpoint pen to press it.

Not a very good watch. The best part of it is the Batman-decorated tin box it comes in. It’s kind of embarrassing since it was a gift.
on November 16, 2014
Looks awesome, however this watch will not keep time. Bought it and set the time, but it would not keep the time. We replaced the battery and still wouldn't keep the time. Since it is a watch and its only function is to keep the time I would not recommend this to anyone.
on February 6, 2016
Ok for what I bought it for, being my youngest, who isn't quite ready to do an analog watch yet. Doesn't keep time, falling several hours behind. Haven't had a chance to see if its a battery issue but since I bought it new it shouldnt have needed one so soon. Good for the price and what I needed it for but wouldnt reccommend it as a serious gift.
on July 18, 2017
My son loved this watch and wears it every where! Unfortunately it only lasted about a year. Before falling apart but for the price I don't think that's half bad.
on June 13, 2013
First watch I ordered was defective- neither button did anything in regards to setting the time. I even had the ridiculous mini piece of paper with the instructions. Returned to Amazon and got a replacement. This one however did not have the mini instructions. Thankfully I remembered what they said (whole return process only took days- awesome Amazon!), except the combination of button pressing still didn't work. Somehow I managed to actually get the time set. I was so excited to give this to my son on his 5th birthday. Fast forward- it is now two days before the party and I'm getting ready to wrap it so I take it out of the box again to have a look (it is really a great looking watch). To my dismay the watch has not kept time accurately, it is about 8 hours slow (or 4 hours ahead)! Either way I am extremely disappointed. How is this going to help my son learn to have some concept of time and numbers if it isn't accurate? Came here to write this review and saw that this seems to be the norm. DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH unless you want it for a toy!
on December 30, 2012
The package was stolen off of our porch by someone visiting our neighbor, literally a minute after delivery. However, with the crime was captured on video, the local police department worked tirelessly to try and recover it. Of course, everyone knows how that works out. At least without Batman being involved.

Surprisingly, Amazon customer service was unhelpful and quite uncaring when I contacted them to verify there was no personal information on the invoice that could be used for identity theft. On top of that, the watch was out of stock!

On her birthday, some of our police officers delivered Batman cupcakes to her birthday party and wished her a Happy Birthday, but no word on the present. As we returned home the investigating officer stopped by WITH THE WATCH!

An arrest was made.

Justice was done.

Even though we don't live in Gotham City, a great story to go along with a birthday present. I hope it doesn't happen this way to everyone. However, the watch and experience were very well received by my 12 year old daughter. She especially liked the bold bat symbol with the digital clock.
on July 23, 2017
Set the time/date and it reverted back to 12:00 within 30 mi utes-screen kept fading in and put. We tossed it.
on July 1, 2016
Do not buy this watch. Was unable to set it because the instructions said the watch had two stems; one which set the time and date. The watch only had one stem so it was stuck on the incorrect date and time. After it was dropped and the watch fell apart, it was able to be set as the small metal plates were now visible. Getting the watch back together was tricky. Now it seems to be losing time. All in all, not a good experience.
on March 8, 2014
I initially hated this watch. I was up really late the night before his birthday combing the internet trying to figure out how to set the time and date. Here's the secret: There is a big button on the side of the watch. Below it, there is a pin hole size button. Take a paperclip and insert into the pin hole and hold it until the numbers start to flash. Then you use the big button to progress through each number, When you want to move to the next number to set press the pin hole again. I really hope I don't have some of the same band and other malfunctions that I read about as I was searching for an answer to how to set the watch. In the meantime, my son LOVES it and for the price, I will just buy him a new one if it breaks. Good luck!