Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 16, 2015
My 4 year old had been wanting a watch for a while, so I actually went through Amazon with him to find one he liked the most. We came across this one, and I read many reviews that customers liked the watch but couldn't figure out how to set it and there was no manual. I decided to be proactive and look up directions beforehand and was able to find some on youtube. However, when I received the watch, it actually came with instructions that happened to be the same as the ones I found on youtube. My son loves the watch and won't take it off. It is cheap and feels cheap, so I don't expect it to the last the longest, but my only real gripe is that the button to display/change the time isn't the best. My son is still able to push it, though.

For those who haven't been able to figure out how to set the watch and for future reference for those who may purchase this watch and not receive instructions on how to set it:

1. Push the button (Batman symbol on the face under the time) to display the time.
2. Once the time is displayed, push and hold the button until the hour flashes.
3. While the hour is flashing, push the button until you get the desired hour. Don't hold the button, simply push it repeatedly until you get to the hour.
4. To change the minute, hold the button again until the minutes flash and repeat #3. You can continue to do this for the seconds, year, and date (the year is separate from the month/day).

This is where the button can really be irritating, but I didn't have THAT much of an issue. It was a relatively minor annoyance. It's cheap and perfect for kids, though the band is big enough for an adult.
12 people found this helpful
on December 17, 2014
This watch went over really well with the young man we purchased it for and he loves the look. For the price and the look, we felt it was a good deal. The watch should have come with an instruction manual. We are experimenting with it now to try and figure out how to set the watch. It seems a little cheap and inconsistent with lighting up but it was cheap so that makes sense. The key is something to do with holding it down on the face; we just have to figure out how to get it set properly. A manual included would have solved this!
2 people found this helpful
on January 15, 2016
This doesn't appear to be waterproof or water resistant, which is unfortunate for a watch that I bought for my four year-old. The clasp also broke very quickly. (I bought another one because my son was heartbroken that his Christmas present broke right away, but I wouldn't recommend this watch to others.)
on April 8, 2015
This watch is so fun! I really like the way it looks and haven't had any problems with it so far. The only thing I do not like about it is that the strap which holds the wrist band down tends to slide off a few times a day. I am a preschool teacher and all my students think this is the coolest watch ever!
on April 23, 2018
Got this for my grandsons 4th birthday. He absolutely loves this watch. Very cool in how it lights up for the time
on December 13, 2016
My son loved this for his birthday. I wish it was waterproof so he wouldn't have to take it off all the time for showers every night, but that's the only drawback for us.
on April 4, 2018
My 4 year old LOVES it! Kissed it, even! 😂 it’s big on him, but he does not care! I have no idea how it will hold up, cuz we just opened it.
review image
on February 2, 2017
These watches are really fun. My nephew loved this.
on February 4, 2016
I bought this for my son as his first watch, he loved it..until he couldn't stand the strap anymore. This watch was missing the plastic sleeve piece that you slide the extra band into to keep it from hanging off your wrist. Now he won't wear the watch, and I can't blame him.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Looks cool for my grand nephew to give as part of his birthday gift