Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 213 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 226 reviews
Trying to help my 5 year old with telling time - this is such a great idea. I love that the minute and hour hands are labeled. Most of the watches for his age are digital watches. The time teacher watches are a great idea. *PROBLEM* with this watch is that the minute conversions on the black frame wear off in a week or 2. So completely defeats the purpose of a time teacher watch. Here's a great TIP - PUT CLEAR NAIL POLISH ON THE NUMBERS! This will keep them from smudging off! We ordered it again - did this - and it WORKS PERFECTLY!

Also it is important to note that while this is a childs watch, the face is still made of glass and it will still break if you hit it. Let your kid know to be careful. If he smashes it against the monkey bars it will break.
on April 20, 2016
I was really disappointed in this watch. I got it because I thought the minutes that are labeled on the outside would be a fantastic way to help my child learn to tell time. The watch fit nicely, the band was easy to adjust. It seems to work correctly and keeps track of time. The biggest disappointment happened when after ONE wear all of the numbers on the outside wore off and were completely gone. My son was so upset as he really was loving the idea of a watch that would teach him how to tell time. The idea of this watch is great and the hours on the inside (protected by the glass shield) are just fine. I just wished the outside of the watch held up as well as the inside.
on July 28, 2014
My son loves this watch and it has helped him tell time but the canvas wrist band- which I like a lot better than the jelly-shoe plastic of the other super hero watches- is woven through those end pins at the face and the pins come unattached and fall out. Both pins are currently lost which makes the watch un-wearable. I will try to replace them. But for now he is not able to wear this watch.
on October 11, 2016
The knob on the side pulled out funny and took a little bit to set the time when I first got the watch. I almost thought about sending it back, but finally got it to work. Thats the only cheap part I feel on this watch. I normally get a different style watch for my 4 year old, but I really like the velcro ones as well. He's obsessed with Batman his rooms all Batman, clothes, etc so he was due for a Batman watch. I am happy with it right now and hopefully it lasts thru all his abuse.
on January 24, 2016
I bought this watch for my second grader for Christmas. He was only painfully able to tell time with an analog clock, and I thought he could use a little boost. He was extremely excited to receive a watch, and then even more so when he realized it was Batman. I like how it's an easy velcro strap, so he can put it on and take it off himself. I also like that the face isn't huge, but we can still easily read both sets of numbers to tell the time. The one thing I would change, if I could, is that above the 12 it says 60. I know it's set for 60 minutes, but that's confusing to a child trying to tell what time it is. I wish it said 00 instead. That doesn't take away anything from our enjoyment of the watch, it's just a personal preference. The quality is nice, it seems to hold up really well, especially since it's an irresponsible 7 year old boy wearing it to school and around while he plays. I would definitely recommend this watch for both learning to tell time and just as an accessory for any boy or girl that loves Batman.
on August 5, 2016
I really thought this was a great watch. It has numbers, instead of bars or roman numerals, for the hours, which is great for learning how to tell time. 'HOUR' and 'MINUTE' written on the hands, and velcro for easy-on and easy-off. The one feature I thought was missing, was that it's not water resistant. Okay, so that wasn't a deal breaker and I bought the watch anyways. But who would have thought that the numbers on the bezel would rub off if it got wet. That's the part, I don't like.
on May 25, 2017
This a high quality watch for children. My nephew loves watches so I bought this one for him. The band is soft and durable, and the face seems sturdy enough to keep up with him. Plus, it came in a really cool tin box that had batman comics on it.
on February 12, 2014
I bought this for my son's sixth birthday and was very excited for him to have it because it's fun and still somewhat helpful in teaching time. Ten days after we gave it to him the hands were loose and just flopping around. Amazon was great about sending out a replacement but within one week he came home from school with a broken watch because one of the pins popped off and he couldn't find it. I'm not sure if we just got two lemon watches in a row because the reviews on this watch were pretty good but we won't be trying a third time.
on August 25, 2015
The watch is cute, it has all the helpful markers to teach kids how to learn. My issue with it is when it first arrived and we peeled the protective plastic coating off the watch face, it wasn't centered and it took all the numbers on the top of the outer watch ring off. My son was very disappointed, he doesn't have 50, 55, 60, 5 or 10 listed anymore and it was brand new!

Addendum: The watch face broke less than a week after the time that it is no longer eligible for return so I have no remedy and my son has no watch. I'd look elsewhere for a decent timepiece for a child.
on January 23, 2017
This is the second Batman watch I ordered...the first one didn't have the minutes marked like this one so I sent it back. My 6yr old is just learning to tell time so the minutes being labeled completely, which this one is, was a must. He loves it!! It is a very nice watch, easy to put on. We'll be ahead of the game telling time with this time teacher!