Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Batman Kids' BAT5041 Batman Watch with Black Rubber Band
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 19, 2014
This is not sized for a child. On the smallest setting, the watch would fit around an adult wrist. There is no way it could ever fit on a child. Fortunately I have a friend who has a tool to add more holes to the band. So we punched a few and now it will fit. The strap is really long though as a result. We thought it might look too tacky if we cut it off so we just left it.
on July 10, 2014
I got this for my son so when he was playing with friends, he could know what time it was and come home for dinner. It has worked really well and the price was right. Now if he loses it (chances are that he will), I won't be too bummed about buying another one. It was really easy to set and has held up great too.
on July 21, 2015
I got this for my young cousin and he loves it! The date and time settings are a bit tedious but it works well. It is unfortunate that others had a bad experience with the watch. Amazon also provides a 2 year warranty with this one.
on January 4, 2016
We love the watch it is easy to set. Got it for a four and a half year old, it is loose on the tightest setting on his arm yet it doesn't fall off and we are very happy.
UPDATE: Watch has not kept time for a month now... It kept the time for about a month.
on May 17, 2015
Bought this son for my Batman-loving 4-year old son. The wrist band is thick and rubbery like a tire, which he loves. It is very large, however, and would be better for bigger kids than little ones. We punched some extra holes in the band and it kind of stays on. He doesn't mind, though, and I'm sure he'll grow into it eventually.
on June 11, 2015
This is a pretty cool watch and good quality for the price. I bought it for my 4 year old great nephew and he really likes it. His Dad did have to put an additional hole in it so it would fit him but he likes wearing different watches and this is right up in his top 3 favorites!
on May 10, 2016
This is advertised as a kids' watch but it is not. Buyer beware! Not even close to fitting on my child... the band is huge and fits me perfectly. If you want an adult batman watch, it is quite nice. But NOT for a kid! :(
on December 28, 2013
I got this for a little boy who is a huge Batman fan. He loved it. There is nothing fancy about the watch and it did not even come with instructions for setting it. It is packaged in a batman tin which was very nice for gift giving.
on March 1, 2014
Got the watch as my 3 and a half yr old is going to pre k next wk. I want to teach him about time. Got him this design since he likes Batman. Received this very fast and the instruction to set the time is hidden underneath the box. So far so good and he likes playing with the watch and box.
on February 15, 2016
I bought this for our 4 year old nephew and he loves it. He's learning how to read numbers in school and is very proud that he can now tell everyone what time it is. The strap was a little big, but I just poked an extra hole and it fits no problem.