Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Batman Kids' BAT9152 Time-Teacher Watch with Black Rubber Band
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on August 15, 2015
This is a nice, simple analog watch. It doesn't have any special bells and whistles, and it doesn't need any. I am an adult woman with a slender wrist and this watch fits perfectly. The band is rubberized and textured; it is comfortable to wear and doesn't smell bad if my wrist sweats.

As a Batman fan, this was a welcome addition to my collection. Plus it came with a nice metal tin.
review image review image review image review image review image
on December 2, 2014
Ordered this for my 9 year old step-son. Opened it up to make sure it worked, before wrapping it for Christmas. It's so nice! set the time on it and started it up so that it would be ready to wear Christmas morning. He's going to be so excited, he's just learning to tell time (He just moved in with us, he had a slow start with his biological mom.) and the labeled hour/minute hands are really going to help!

His dad even said it's so nice he would wear it :P I really was expecting something cheap looking, this is so much nicer than expected for $10. The batman tin it comes in is great, he'll love using that for his smaller toys. I bet it'll become the storage for his lego batman minifigures.
on September 28, 2014
My 3rd grader has been wanting a watch and I have been on the hunt or an analog (not digital) with large numbers and hands (as he is still learning to tell time). This was it!! I gave it 4 and not five stars as I wish its face/hands glowed in the dark for ease of use. Other than that, I highly recommend this watch!
on January 21, 2015
Very nice kids watch. I was surprised bc I was afraid it would be cheap looking but its actually nice quality.
Bought for my 7 year old as we work on time and being responsible. Very helpful that it has written on the moving hands which one is the hour hand and which one is the minute hand.
The strap is durable rubber and that's always nice when I'm used to my son's stuff breaking because its made of cheap material. I would recommend it.
If you found this review helpful please click the "helpful" tab. Thanks.
on October 7, 2014
Great watch for kids! I love that the hour and the minute hands are labeled so it is easier for kids to learn. The black rubber band is thick and good quality, and the packaging is very nice as well. My son loves his watch!
on May 9, 2014
Most children's watches in this price range are flimsy and light weight. This is a Solid weighing watch. It has the heft of a sport/dive watch and the styling too. The weight is a little off-putting for my kindergarten-aged son at first. He absolutely loves it now though.

The bezel does not move, and the hands/face are not luminescent, but for an introductory watch for a small child, those features are not needed. The rubber strap is firmly attached and could adjust down to a toddler, but it might be too heavy for anyone else. It uses the standard buckle. The lens has lasted 2 weeks of rough and tumble son without thinking of scratching *knocks on wood*
on February 12, 2016
This is a decent quality watch for my 6 year old. I've always been a watch guy and my son wanted to start wearing one also. We got him a cheap digital model that broke fairly quickly. I wanted to find him something a little more heavy duty. The casing on this watch is nice and solid and it feels like it can take a beating that a 6 year old is likely to give it. The strap is a decent quality rubber that feels like it will last. I really liked that the hands are labeled with "hour" and "minutes". It's helped him learn how to tell time and within a day he was telling time on his own. He's had this since Christmas and it's held up exactly like I had hoped it would. It also comes in a nice tin that you can store the watch in or loose change ect.
on June 3, 2015
Love this watch my son was having issues with which had did what but in time he became use to the hands. perfect for integrating your kid from digital watch. The batman was just the cherry on the cake.
on September 5, 2014
This was cute and came in its own metal box. I don't think you could beat it for the price and expect it to hold up until it gets lost, which with kids is a real possibility. We actually bought two of these (with different logos) since they were so inexpensive.
on November 12, 2015
Looks great, bezel is clear, band good. Minute hand disconnected on the third day of wearing however, just flopped around. I removed it with some pliers, now watch is "hour hand only", not exactly what son had in mind.. Caveat emptor.