BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 12, 2012
I puchased these socks for my 15 year old daughter for her birthday. She absolutely loved them. She put them on right away and was running around to watch the capes flutter. She has gotten lots of compliments on them. There are 2 reason I did not give them 5 * First the size, it states that it is for junior but the calf is small. My daughter has small feet but muscular calves so they are tight. Not so much to keep her from wearing them though. The last is not so much a problem with the socks but in how they are cared for. WASH INSIDE OUT WITH CAPES TUCKED IN!!!!! DO NOT PUT IN DRYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The capes will shrink and begun to separate.
on May 29, 2013
My biggest concern was with the size (I'm 6'4", 225 lbs), especially since most of the reviews were about teenagers or children. But much to my delight, they fit great! They came above my calf right to the height of normal dress socks and the stretch felt good. It was a bit tight, but these aren't intended to be worn every day. The cape is longer than I expected, which is great. My intended use is to wear them under a tuxedo, and was happy that the capes still fit under dress pants without hanging out the back (even when sitting).

The only question you need to ask about these is: "Why don't I own these yet?"
on December 17, 2016
These are so much fun. They were a hot commodity at the White Elephant girt exchange at my office party. The socks were soft and seemed pretty good quality. They are a fun gag gift or great for the superhero aficionado in your family.
on June 2, 2017
They are a little skinny but it is good they're stretchy because I don't have fat legs but they stretch out while I'm wearing them and you can't tell that they have a batman symbol.
on November 5, 2016
Horrible! I bought these last year (2015) but ended up not wearing them. I was going to wear them for a Trick or Treat 5k and they were way too small! I am a healthy weight, normal sized, and the tops of them were so small I couldn't pull them up past my ankles. I ended up giving them to my 8 year-old, whom they fit.
on November 28, 2016
I bought these for my son because he wanted to be unique at his track meet. The first time he wore them he was concerned that the cape may get in his way, however this was not even an issue. He ran his fastest race ever in these and now refuses to wear any other socks. They have become his favorite.
on December 11, 2013
Bought the Wonder Woman socks and the Batman socks. The Wonderwoman socks were very large in the foot area, and these are very small in the calf area. They fit me alright, but not comfortably; my calves are on the smaller side and they definitely wouldn't fit someone with large or muscular calves. My calves stretch the logo pretty far and make it look less attractive. Luckily they will be a gift for my super tiny 13 year old sister. I think the size inconsistency with these socks is pretty ridiculous, considering the Wonder Woman socks are huge in the foot area. If you combined the foot size of these socks with the calf of the WW socks you would have a normal size knee sock. Didn't think it was that difficult to make a knee sock a normal size, but apparently they're slacking on the quality because there's an adorable cape attached to the back to make people like me buy them.
on May 12, 2017
fun
on December 28, 2016
I love the look of these socks and have received numerous compliments. The only reason for 4 stars is that they are pretty thin so they do not hold up as well as I'd like them too. I have gone through 3 pairs in 2 seasons as I wear them for softball once a week. But again, they look awesome.
on November 7, 2012
I bought these to wear for "crazy sock day" at school and the elementary school kids I work with loved them. The capes are a hilarious addition and I received a lot of compliments on them. My only complaint is that they really are awfully narrow and the logo was stretched quite a bit. They looked ok, but I wish there'd been a little bit more give to them. They're sized more like "teen adult knee socks" than "adult knee socks," but they worked out, despite being a tad tight. I'd recommend them just for the laughs those little capes got!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.