$ 30 $19.99 Save $4.69 (23%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Play alongside your friends as Batman or one of his powerful allies, including Blue Beetle and Robin, or call in the help of other heroes like The Flash and Aquaman to flatten those dastardly villains.
- Jump, swing, and punch through wild worlds including Gotham City, Science Island, London, and the planet Oa.
- Unlock awesome gadgets such as Batarangs, the laser sword, Nth metal knuckles, and more, to accomplish your missions and then extend the fun by replaying episodes with your cool new tools.
- Control Batman's number-one fan, Bat-Mite, with Nintendo DS by linking the Nintendo DS version with the Wii version and have Bat-Mite wreak havoc or fight alongside the superheroes in all the episodes of the Wii version!
- Just like the show, the fun kicks off in the midst of an exhilarating battle, followed by encounters with ever bigger and badder villains like Catwoman, Gorilla Grodd, and more!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Feel the boldness of adventure and the bravery of justice as you become Batman and his superhero teammates in the videogame based on your favorite animated TV series, Batman: The Brave and the Bold. Tread through the exciting terrain of the DC Universe and test your might in this side-scrolling action thrill ride that will take you through crime-filled alleys, strange alien planets, abandoned underground cities, and mysterious island laboratories. Go behind the cowl of the Caped Crusader himself and team up with his superhero friends to solve puzzles, fight dozens of foes, and discover new worlds as you battle to save the day and see if you truly have what it takes to be a superhero!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The game is broken up to 4 different stories where you go around beating up enemies with a sidekick. your sidekick chages in all 4 stories and you can choose to play as Batman or your sidekick. the game is too easy and short, but the time you will have playing will be great. you fight enemies that you have not seen in decades, like Catman, Clockman, Gentleman ghost and others. you also get a super power move where another hero like plastic man, black flash or others will jump in and kill almost every enemy on screen. the bosses are not hard and you cant die. but i recomend this game to any Batman fan.
My 7- and 9-year-old boys love this game. It has all kinds of corny lines in it that make me chuckle, too.
It freezes up from time to time, so we have to reset the game, and the boys lose their progress. Not cool.
The kids like it and they can constantly play and upgrade their gadgets and unlockable partner characters. Lots of great voice acting by all the voice actors from Batman: TBATB