Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 29, 2014
i purchased these along with the superman socks with cape. Both are excellent quality, and appropriately sized as one size fits all. Nice length that reaches the knees and good stretch. The cape is excellent. Would definitely purchase again.
on June 18, 2017
Purchased for my sister, and she loved them! Perfect gift for the DC nerd!
on February 20, 2014
He and his friends have these and love them. He also has the Robin pair, which developed a hole on the first day of wear. So far these have held up, so maybe the other pair were just defective and we didn't know it. They are pretty cool looking and fun though.
on November 18, 2014
I give this product four stars for mainly one reason. The socks fit my feet but do not fit over my calves. Other than that, the socks are great for every day wear, party wear, and etc. You'll attract great attention wearing these Batman socks.

I'd like to note that I can still wear the socks. Instead of knee high, they are more like below the calf. They still get the job done and have yet to tear or rip. I'd recommend this product my friends.
on February 5, 2015
Daughter loves them.
on April 29, 2015
The socks fit just fine, but I did not expect the socks to hang on one specific side of the sock, big calves aside. If I had known I would've bought the plain batman socks. This was one of two items I bought; it was my first time buying clothes online.
on February 22, 2016
The perfect socks for any Batman Lover! Purchased as a gift for my sister in law and she loved them! Wore them to go bowling and we got a kick out of watching the capes fly!
on April 22, 2015
These socks arrived in the mail today and the person I bought them for was stoked at how great they looked. Great quality! The cape is the perfect touch and will complete any super hero look for the Batman fan in all of us.
on September 9, 2015
These are awesome looking socks. The quality on the other hand is not very good. The material is really thin and there were already holes in the toes after a few uses. This is my second pair.
on February 17, 2015
I love them they fit great I don't know why people say their small their in men's sizes

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.