Batman: The Complete Television Series (DVD)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
TV's iconic Dynamic Duo has been captured, along with a legion of abominable archenemies in a POW-erful collection. Featuring ALL 120 original broadcast episodes, ever popular guest stars like Julie Newmar and Cesar Romero, complete episode guide — and exploding with over 3 hours of all new extras — you can bring home all the crime fighting action that won generations of fans!
· ALL 120 Original Broadcast Episodes Fully Remastered
· 32-Page Complete Episode Guide
· OVER 3 Hours Of ALL NEW Extras:
o Hanging with Batman – A true slice of life in the words of Adam West
o Holy Memorabilia Batman! – A journey into the most sought after collectables through the eyes of 3 extraordinary collectors
o Batmania Born! - Building the World of Batman – Explore the art and design behind the fiction.
o Bats of the Round Table – A candid conversation with Adam West and his celebrity friends, chatting all things Bat ’66.
o Inventing Batman in the words of Adam West (episode 1 &2) - A rare treat for the fans as Adam discusses his script notes on bringing Batman to life in the first and second episodes
o Na Na Na Batman! — Hollywood favorites stars and producers recount their favorite Batman memories
Top Customer Reviews
Adam West and Burt Ward since acknowledged participation with the DVD release (most likely audio commentary) and this set is supposed to be LOADED with bonus extras. Screen tests, audition films, bumpers and promos... you name it.
The only question that still remains: legal holdouts always prevent certain purifications. Are all the music cues and scenes going to be intact? Remember that WKRP IN CINCINNATI years ago came out on DVD (Season One) with most of the music replaced and fans were angry.Read more ›
1. Who was the guest villain in the very first episode?
2. Who was the very first oh-so-comely moll?
3. What is the significance of 2F-3567?
4. Riddle me twice, Batman. What kind of pins are used in soup? And what was Joan of Arc made of?
5. What is the first gadget used from Batman's famous utility belt?
6. A bust of what famous person sits on Bruce Wayne's desk, and hides the switch for "Access to Batcave via Batpole"?
7. When was the first episode where someone opened a window to address the Dynamic Duo while they're climbing a building wall?
8. Who was the first person to open a window?
9. Who was the last villain to bedevil our heroes in the TV series?
10. How many miles is it from the Bat Cave's street entrance to Gotham City?
11. Of Batman's top 4 villains, which one appeared in the most episodes of the TV show?
12. Who was the guest villain in the 2-episode show with the highest ratings?
13. To whom was Commissioner Gordon referring when he said, "Who knows what devious tricks this evil balladeer could be up to."
14. Of the three actresses who played Catwoman on the series and "Batman: The Movie", who was Adam West's favorite?
15. Adam West asks this question himself, in Special Feature No. 5, "Inventing Batman": "This would be fun at parties. Trivial stuff. What was the first "Batman" comic balloon?"
(He refers to the cartoon-y ZAP! BAM! that appears during fights.Read more ›
Finally, the holy grail of all tv-on-dvd boxsets is now available.
Batman aired for three seasons from 1966 to 1968. This set has all 120 uncut and beautifully remastered episodes spread out over 17 single-sided dual-layered dvds.
The episodes on this set are:
Discs 1-5 include all 34 episodes of Season One:
01. Hi Diddle Riddle
02. Smack In The Middle
03. Fine Feathered Finks
04. The Penguin's A Jinx
05. The Joker Is Wild
06. Batman Is Riled
07. Instant Freeze
08. Rats Like Cheese
09. Zelda The Great
10. A Death Worse Than Fate
11. A Riddle A Day Keeps The Riddler Away
12. When The Rats Away The Mice Will Play
13. The Thirteenth Hat
14. Batman Stands Pat
15. The Joker Goes To School
16. He Meets His Match, The Grisly Ghoul
17. True Or False-Face
18. Holy Rat Race
19. The Purr-fect Crime
20. Better Luck Next Time
21. The Penguin Goes Straight
22. Not Yet, He Ain't
23. The Ring Of Wax
24. Give Em The Axe
25. The Joker Trumps An Ace
26. Batman Sets The Pace
27. The Curse Of Tut
28. The Pharaoh's In A Rut
29. The Bookworm Turns
30. While Gotham City Burns
31. Death In Slow Motion
32. The Riddler's False Notion
33. Fine Finny Fiends
34. Batman Makes The Scenes
Discs 6-13 include all 60 episodes of Season Two:
01. Shoot A Crooked Arrow
02. Walk The Straight And Narrow
03. Hot Off The Griddle
04. The Cat And The Fiddle
05. The Minstrel's Shakedown
06. Barbecued Batman?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I grew up watching it on reruns and finally got it on DVD. It's a wonderful series and great memories of my youth. To the batmobile!!Published 20 days ago by Bo Duke--The Elvis Presley Fan
I have not yet finished watching the complete Batman series, but thoroughly enjoy watching every episode!!! Read morePublished 21 days ago by Steve
Beautifully remastered with sharp images and excellent color. Although this is an Italian import it is all in English and a much lower price than the U.S. version. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Critterbob
We have to pause the dvd every so often because we are laughing so hard. Quality is great.Published 1 month ago by T. D.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Boxed Sets > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Boxed Sets > Television
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Musicals & Performing Arts
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > All Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > Television
- Movies & TV > TV