Batman: The Complete Television Series
Blu-ray | Box Set
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
TV's iconic Dynamic Duo has been captured, along with a legion of abominable archenemies in a POW-erful numbered limited-edition collection. Featuring ALL 120 original broadcast episodes, ever popular guest stars like Julie Newmar and Cesar Romero, The Adam West Scrapbook, complete episode guide — and exploding with over 3 hours of all new extras — you can bring home all the crime fighting action that won generations of fans!
· ALL 120 Original Broadcast Episodes Fully Remastered In HD
· Highly Collectible Premiums
Hot Wheels® Replica Batmobile
The Adam West Scrapbook
44 Vintage Trading Cards
Ultraviolet Digital Copy
32-Page Complete Episode Guide
· OVER 3 Hours Of ALL NEW Extras:
o Hanging with Batman – A true slice of life in the words of Adam West
o Holy Memorabilia Batman! – A journey into the most sought after collectables through the eyes of 3 extraordinary collectors
o Batmania Born! - Building the World of Batman – Explore the art and design behind the fiction.
o Bats of the Round Table – A candid conversation with Adam West and his celebrity friends, chatting all things Bat ’66.
o Inventing Batman in the words of Adam West (episode 1 &2) - A rare treat for the fans as Adam discusses his script notes on bringing Batman to life in the first and second episodes
o Na Na Na Batman! — Hollywood favorites stars and producers recount their favorite Batman memories
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But, I'm happy to report that Warner Brothers really spent the money and gave us fans the (mostly) definitive version of the series! It looks absolutely fantastic, and for hardcore fans of the Adam West's Batman, please read on.
Ever since this set was announced, many fans were wondering what it would contain. And while Amazon's description includes some of the details, it doesn't really get into the finer points.
Here's a list of what harcore fans of the series might care about:
1. Yes, the Batgirl presentation reel/pilot IS included! (This is the short, 10-minute film that was made to introduce the character to the network brass.). The picture quality of this film is not as good as the main series (with scratches and slightly faded color), but it looks better than what we've seen before, and it's uncut.
2. The set also includes the test reels with Adam West and Burt Ward, as well as the film of Burt doing falls/breaking boards with his hand. The picture quality of these films is quite good.
3. The two songs by Leslie Gore, and the two songs by Chad & Jeremy are where they should be in their respective episodes.
4. The episodes begin with the proper "in color" bumpers, and they conclude with the original 1960's 20th Century Fox Television logo.
5. The first episode is sans the "in color" bumper (which seems to be correct for that episode), and its weird out-of-synch sound effects during the opening credits are all there, just like they're supposed to be! (I had wondered if WB would have just used a standardized open credits sequence. I was very happy that wasn't the case!)
On a negative note, all of the original "next week's villain" previews, which had been rumored to be included, don't seem to be there after all.... We do get a few, but it's frustrating that most were not included... (Warner Home Video fumbled the ball a bit in this regard, as the previews definitely exist, and can be seen at places like YouTube.)
All in all, this is pretty much the version of the 60's series fans were hoping it would be. It looks absolutely incredible on blu-ray, and since WB got most of the little details right, most fans will be perfectly satisfied.
Most recent customer reviews
The Dynamic Duo's adventures are now on both Blu-Ray and DVD!
After 50 years, the Caped Crusaders are back in all their Bat-Glory, and...Read more