|Fits as expected||
- 100% Plastic
- Hand Wash
- Quickly and easily adopt your alter ego with this batman half-mask
- From the dark knight rises, look for all of batman and his friends and foes' costumes and accessories
- Plastic mask with an elastic band across the back
- Officially licensed by warner brothers
- Since 1950 rubie's costume company has been making dress-up fun with costumes and accessories for the entire family
Customers who bought this item also bought
The dark knight rises is the third installment and said to be the final of christopher nolan's batman film series, join the fun with officially licensed accessories and costumes; fun all year around, for movie previews, and batman parties, remember the gotham city of old, and your friends commissioner gordon, barbara gordon, and alfred as you don your modern attire to save the world from villains, rubie's costume company has been bringing costumes and accessories to the world since 1950, as the world's leader we take seriously the mission to make dressing up fun, mascots, rental quality costumes, masks, wigs, accessories, shoes, and every significant licensed costume you want to wear can be found under the rubie's brand, still family owned, still family focused; rubie's brings you fun for every season, halloween, christmas, mardi gras, easter, and all in-between
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00870MMMY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 19, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Probably also good for a Batdad costume from southpark.
"I'm sorry, I thought this was America!" (too many beers not included).
Lurking in the shadows, watching those in distress, and doing it as a bat has always been a passion of mine. This mask has helped me accomplish my goals, while saving thousands of lives from clowns, jokers, and penguins. Thank you plastic batman mask. Thank you.
Additionally the worst part about this mask is that it seems designed to rest on your nose. Its low weight so that isnt actually a bad thing UNLESS you have a small nose. If you have a small nose the mask doesnt sit on it properly, and instead the mask rests ON YOUR EYES. Seriously. The bottom part of the eye holes rest on the bags under my eyes. Pretty awful. I had to cut up sponges and stick them inside the mask.
Maybe fine for 5 bucks if your OK with the derpy eyeholes and you have a large nose.