Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Camila Cabello All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Batman Deluxe Muscle Chest Batman Child's Costume, Large
Size: Large|Color: Blue|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on November 1, 2016
The kid wanted to be Batman this year. I was kind of over all the Dark Knight style Batman costumes. Of course I'm the rare person who actually loved BatCloon. I also didn't want a costume that looked cheap. I knew I couldn't get a cosplay level costume but I also knew Rubies has always made really amazing products so I felt really confident choosing this amazing vintage Batman costume. And I was right. It turned out to be SO awesome. The costume fit really well and looks like he may be able to wear it again next year. It was a hit at his dad's work. The mask is attached to the cape and the mask fit really well where he could breathe well and see well which was a must. I wanted him to be comfortable. The feet have a strap to put around your shoe so it stays secure and isn't a tripping hazard. All in all, we were absolutely thrilled with this costume and hope to use it for future conventions as well as next Halloween.
on October 30, 2015
I realize costumes are usually cheaply made, but I don't know how this is supposed to make it through a night of trick-or-treating. The costume had snags in the fabric right out of package. I noticed that right away but didn't think it would really matter as a lot of it was on the back under the came and, I didn't want to mess with returning. My son tried it on and at first glance, it seemed okay---not a great but okay. All he did was try it on to check the size, and we put it up until his class party. When he put it on to wear for the party we noticed there are a few holes in the seams, the strap that is supposed to hold the shoe covers doesn't stay attached, the shoe covers are way too small for his average-size feet (it's like they used shoe covers for the small costume on the medium). After wearing it for a few minutes, it became obvious that it's a very uncomfortable costume as well. Even though the size is right for him, the chest muscles ride up and and are uncomfortable, the cape is too tight around the neck, and the mask is just weird. I'm pretty sure if the company had anyone try this costume on to make sure it was actually made correctly, they tried it on some unfortunate soul with cranium deformities instead of a kid with an average-sized head. Halloween is tomorrow, so my son will have to made due, but I thought I'd let the Batmen of future Halloweens know to go with a different brand!
on January 5, 2018
The first time around it did not have the utility belt. I ordered it in early October so I had time exchange it. The exchange process was simple. The costume itself was adequate, the muscles weren’t as defined as my son would have liked. They just kind of caved in on the chest. He tried stuffing them, but all the stuffing just fell into his pants. It was an okay costume, and we were definitely going for the classic Batman look.
review image
on October 24, 2017
Costume bag was ripped open and appeared to be previously worn or returned because the suit was not neatly folded in the packaging and was shoved or stuffed causing bends in the foam parts. Fit great though for indoor, too tight to wear warm clothes underneath for outdoors.
on January 1, 2018
My son wears this costume every single day. I wish I was kidding but he loves it so much. Great quality. We've thrown it in the washing machine multiple times and it doesn't seem any worse for wear. Great price considering the quality of the costume.
on December 26, 2017
Great costume. I'm glad I didn't pay full price though. The shoe straps broke off and the material on the sleeves and feet started coming off. My son still likes wearing the costume. Good for what we paid.
on November 6, 2017
My son has been wearing this non-stop since it arrived in the mail. It’s made out of great materials and is easy enough to put on that my four year old can do it by himself.
on September 29, 2015
My son loves his costume. There were lots of sizing comments, so I will add mine too. My son is on the small side for his age, so we bought the toddler 2-4 size and it fits his tiny 3 year old frame. The only part that is too tight is the neck, so I am going to add a ribbon so we can tie it as loose as he wants. It does need a shirt underneath because it has the normal Halloween costume quality back with just a Velcro dot at the top that leaves the back open and exposed. Also this is not a stuffed costume, the muscles are hard. They are about the strength and feel of cardboard egg carton material.
on September 28, 2017
Very nice costume. If your child is skinny like mine, then the hard muscle chest could bother your child around the neck. When my son sits down the hard chest piece moves up and digs into his neck. He loved it until he sat down. Now he does not even want to put it on.
on November 1, 2013
This costume was and still is a phenomenal choice for a young boys costume. My son was in love with batman so he chose to be him when he was almost 3. and he looked stellar, and he wore the costume- I'm not kidding almost everyday for siz monthes and the costume held up- it is made of great quality and will not fail you! And the muscles omg they will just make you melt! Any other batman costume with no muscle chest will look sad in comparison. sometimes my son just wore the mask or just the cape or the two together but when a two year old is so excited that he is getting himself dressed into a costume all by himself- you know its a winner. BY the way, my son loved it so much that we ended up buying the same costume the very next year in a size up!! AND after that, we ended up creating a superhero roman with batman fatheads all over- so beware it could create a new super hero crazed little man of your own!