|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$109.08 - $336.39 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle, No Bleach, Line Dry, Cool Iron.
- Complete costume package includes jacket, shirt, pants, vest, tie, gloves, wig and makeup kit
- Official dark knight licensed costume from rubie's costume co., inc. item
- Made In China
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Play the role of one of the most infamous villains of all time, The Joker! Inspired directly from The Dark Knight, this Joker Costume is perfect for Halloween, comic conventions or for any true fan. Part of the Grand Heritage Collection, this quality costume includes a gray shirt, green vest, extended purple jacket, pinstripe pants, gloves, tie, wig and make-up kit. Impress, entertain and scare them all with this Joker Costume!
Batman will not find this Joker to be very funny at all. Super-villan Joker costume replicated from the famous 2008 Dark Knight movie will make you a hit at your next party. The ominous outfit includes a brightly colored duster style jacket, purple pants, clashing green vest and tie and leather-like coordinating gloves. Wig and Joker makeup kit complete the look.
- Product Dimensions: 26 x 14 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003O869WI
- Item model number: 56215
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 31, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- The jacket is heavier than I thought it would be, but not as heavy as a real trench coat would feel. It's got a nice red silky lining on the inside that makes it feel less like a costume and more like real clothing.
- The green vest was a great fit for me, although the holes for the buttons were a little small, so I had to slice the holes open another 1/8 inch. The material felt pretty durable.
- The shirt is a grey shirt with a hex pattern on it. If it was just a little more dense and less scratchy you could almost wear it as a piece of every day clothing.
- The tie was a little disappointing as it feels too short to be a real tie, and the fabric was sewn together in a way that makes it just feel too fragile to be used much. This may be something I replace with a tie from my own wardrobe.
- The pants were the main disappointment in the package. Of all the item, these felt the cheapest. It's a very light material for starters that would lead one to probably wear jeans/shorts under them to keep warm on a chilly Halloween night. On top of that, they use an elastic band to make it so the pants can stretch to a lot of sizes. The problem with that is, I have a 34" waist and the pants were probably 4 sizes too large for me in the waist and about 4 inches too long. I'll probably just use a clip in the back of the pants to tighten them and hem the pants before Halloween.Read more ›
Used at two parties, materials ARE thin, and not highest quality, however no one is touching you at the parties and it looks great. And if you are being touched you won't have the costume on long anyhow. GET THIS ONE. You can act the fool, and get away with (almost) murder
Good luck &
(If the item does not hold up over time I WILL update my review and lend my experience to all of you.)
Buy this costume and simply have the best of any party you go to this year, and probably for years to come.
UPDATE: Nov 1, 2015 - So Halloween is over. The costume was a hit, but had to make changes. I used my own make up, not the "crayons" that came with it. After watching a YouTube video of someone using the makeup kit, I realized the scars that came with it were not going to look good. I ended up doing a better job with my own makeup after watching other YouTube videos on Joker makeup. After a 2.5 week crash diet, I got down to 178 pounds (started at 187) 32" waist. The "medium" (30-34) I ordered fit better. The coat was perfect.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used this for a costume last year and it was amazing. Lots of complements and I participated in my fraternities costume contest with it and had great feed back.Published 3 months ago by Ryan
I was surprised to see that it was so well made, high quality! You can wash it and wear it again and again. I can really recommend it!Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Other than the pants being for an extremely fat and tall man, the rest of it fit perfectly!Published 5 months ago by Colin Marker
This costume is great. A bit small, but I never dressed up so I probably don't have high expectations. Definitely wouldn't recommend putting on the scars. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Scott
This costume is amazing but i found the trousers e bit longer than what i expected
The overall valutation is good
Haha the shirt that comes with this must be a joke and the pants need some pleats or they look ridiculousPublished 7 months ago by John Harris