Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on June 16, 2015
Awesome costume. Looks good. 2 things to keep in mind - the cat ears are horribly useless (reason for one less star). Just know that when you buy this and plan to make another set on your own. Second thing is that it may be slightly inappropriate to wear to your son's 5th birthday party, especially if you are not getting along with your husband. Understand that you will look dreadfully sexy - so this may or may not be a good idea for your own personal situation. Buyer beware!
on October 21, 2014
Okay. So the wig is definitely lighter in color than her hair in the movie, but it'll work. I bought the costume from Rubie's costume and haven't tried it on yet, but I suspect I'm going to have trouble keeping the mask and ears on over the wig. The wig felt big when I tried it on and I still have to adjust it. I'm worried I'm going to have trouble keeping it on. The hair wants to fall down towards my face so I'm hoping I can pin the ears and mask to the hair to keep it back like they show in the picture. I'll have to come back and revisit this rating. I was hoping the wig was going to be darker like it shows in the picture and I just don't have much time to deal with sending it back and getting a different wig. This is a tough one to write a review on to be honest. I will say that the hair looks really nice and feels very nice. It came in nice packaging and inside a net. I'm bound and determined to make it work. I just recommend they dye it a little darker in color.
on October 16, 2015
Bought for my grand daughter for her Halloween Catwoman outfit. However, right out of the package, the "ears" on the headband were snapped at the head. My grand daughter was upset but tried gluing the side down. She is afraid she won't get a replacement in time, so she won't let me return them. The wig fit nicely. Also, this item showed in my reminder to give a rating---which I had already done, BTW, as under $4 (sans S&H); however, my price was over $12!
on February 18, 2016
Not a bad wig for the price, but all these wigs never seem to fit me. I dressed as Cat Woman for Halloween this year and bought it as a backup in case I didn't like the way my own hair looked. The wig was too small for me, but it fit my ten year old perfectly! I usually order adult wigs for them for costumes since the kids wigs never fit them. Is it just us? LOL
on March 10, 2015
The wig seemed big and would slide off... I tried to adjust the size with the hooks inside but it didn't help so much. I did not like at all how the front of the wig looked (flat & you could see the connecting parts). Looked smooth at first but got tangled fairly quickly.
I gave it 3 stars as it was overall ok for one time use
on October 31, 2016
What a great wig... especially for the price. Zero complaints. Fit comfortably, and didn't slip at all.
on August 10, 2016
My Daughter ordered this wig for her Costume this Halloween and she loves it! A great buy!
on September 1, 2015
Nicer quality then other wigs I've purchased. The hair felt more real. Price was amazingly low for the quality received!
on April 13, 2013
Great product. Very soft, realistic. Adjustable size. Came in a box and a net, as well. Perhaps the only good part of the costume. (Not included, though.)
on September 10, 2014
The reviews that say it is to small, I don't understand. It does fit like a glove, but that is how it is suppose to fit. I bought some other gloves for it, which work better.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question