Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 266 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 281 reviews
on July 31, 2016
I love this costume, its a 5 star costume in quality. The muscles are sturdy. The fabric is a nice quality, and it comes with the hood and cape... however I bought it NEW and they SENT MY SON A USED COSTUME! It smelled like B-O!! The package was damaged!! If it wasn't for the fact that I had to keep it due to the timing of his party I would've returned it!!! How unprofessional!!!
on November 2, 2010
I bought this costume for my 3 1/2 year old son for Halloween 2010. He has worn it several times for many different parties and it is still in great shape. He absolutely loves it! One of the best features about this product is that the cape is attached to the mask so that if someone accidentally steps on the cape from behind it slightly jerks his head back - this is much more preferable than the vast majority of Batman costumes that have a cape that ties around the neck causing strangulation issues. The mask is also made of some type of neoprene material so it is very soft and it can be flipped up so he doesn't have to look through the eyeholes if he so chooses.
on November 16, 2016
Holy Smokes Batman!! This is one of the best costumes/products I've EVER purchased! I thought that I was just buying a simple use-it-once-and-pray-it-hold so-up-and-doesn't-fall-apart-before-Halloween-is-over costumes. NOT SO MY FRIENDS!!

My 3 year old has literally turned into Batman! We had 4 Halloween events this year and he wore that costume to every single one. We live on Maui, where its HOT on Halloween and my little superhero didn't complain once that the costume was too hot or that he was too sweaty. This costume fits him quite snugly. If I were to purchase it again, I would most likely order a size up. But the tightness of it doesn't bother him at all.

He has now wore the costume to the 4 Halloween events, the grocery store, to school to pick up his brother & sister, outside playing, and yes, he's even requested to wear it to church! I love when I come home from a hard days work only to be met by my sweet, adorable 3 yr old Batman!

I can't believe how well it's holding up. This is the "muscle" costume, so the inside is a formed, plastic type of thing and the rest is polyester (hot hot hot) but we have even washed it in the washing machine and it's held up! We did find that we had to safety pin the cape/hood onto the body of the costume, so it does have some holes starting to appear from all the pinning/unpinning we've had to do, but all in all this is a GREAT PURCHASE!

The costume looks exactly like the picture. The belt is a separate item, and unfortunately, it's disappeared, but that's ok. I would definitely purchase this item again and I would most definitely purchase from Rubies again. The price was great and the shipping was fast. What more could one ask for?
on October 27, 2016
I bought this for my small 5 year old. I read everyone's comments about what size to get and picked as best I could without seeing the costume first. When I received the package, it was marked "Small - age 3-4". I understood the "age 3-4" to be the Toddler size, not the size "Small." Nonetheless, I took it out of the package and compared it to a different costume that my son had in his room and length-wise it looked ok. But what looked to be a problem was the under-arm portion of the top as well as a very narrow fitting sleeve. This is a gift for my son, so I couldn't have him try it on. I am returning it and purchasing a medium with hopes for a more comfortable fit. If you are looking at this item, just be aware that the sleeves in the size small are very narrow and the sleeves are not a stretchy material so I think it if were too small, it would not be comfortable.
on March 29, 2016
I got the small ( 4-6) for my large 4 year old son! What I received was a fit for a 10 year old child! Since I'm not planning to hold on to it for another 6 years till it will fit my child, I requested a return! I am asked to pay for shipping unless the custume was received damsged, which is not acceptable for me! It was not damaged but was really useless due to the wrong sizing!
on November 11, 2012
I purchased this for my Grandson on his 5th birthday--a Batman fan. He loves it. The muscles in it are the "bomb!" The reason I did not give it a five star rating was because:
1) When he opened it we discovered there was no mask and cape. He was a bit disappointed as was I, but upon one email they immediately sent out the mask and cape. Took about a week to receive.
2) The mask and cape were/are small in comparison to the costume, Doesn't cover his eyes as it should because it is a bit short--maybe they didn't send me the right size mask/cape to go with the medium outfit (I didn't want to send it back and get another or go through the hassle, because he was so happy to get it that he would not have wanted to give it up).
3. The ears on the mask just do not stand up, more like puppy ears. We ironed in, but that didn't solve that.
on May 2, 2016
I got this for my four year old son who is obsessed with batman! He loves it and has been wearing it almost everyday! I got him a medium, which is a little big, but that just means he'll be able to use it longer!
on December 14, 2016
Ordered a small for my 19 mo old. He is somewhat tall but this costume was pretty tight. He ended up wearing it for halloween and it was fine once he realized what halloween was all about. Tight around the neck and he had difficulty pushing his arms through the sleeves. Pretty decent quality of the material. The stomach muscles are rigid foam which I don't think my son liked too much. The face mask and Cape are also one piece which I didn't think about before ordering but two separate pieces would have been nicer. Overall good quality, some small tweaks could make it better.
on November 11, 2015
This was a great deal for a nice costume with a lot more detail than the more generic kind. My son is 4 and he wears a 5-6. I got the Medium, thinking it may run a little small, and assumed it was around a 7-8 but I think it fit more like a 8-10, which is fine because he will probably wear it next year also.
on October 31, 2016
I bought the toddler size and it fit my smallish 2 1/2 year old perfectly for Halloween. It's not super high quality and won't last forever, but my son loves it and it's perfect for what we wanted it for. The muscles are almost like molded, thin foam, unlike some other costumes he has that feel more like stuffing. He wore constantly and it was pretty grimy, so I threw it in the wash on delicate, line dried it, and it came out almost as good as new. After the constant wear, the bat sign on the chest was starting to wear off a little in the middle.