Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 258 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 273 reviews
on July 31, 2016
I love this costume, its a 5 star costume in quality. The muscles are sturdy. The fabric is a nice quality, and it comes with the hood and cape... however I bought it NEW and they SENT MY SON A USED COSTUME! It smelled like B-O!! The package was damaged!! If it wasn't for the fact that I had to keep it due to the timing of his party I would've returned it!!! How unprofessional!!!
on October 14, 2015
I purchased this in Aug for Halloween. Didn't open the package until this month and noticed that the feet were sewn backwards! Obviously too late to return. My son loves it though. I just have to cut off the feet. Because of this, only giving it 2 stars. But I like the belt. You may have to strategically iron the ears on the mask because one ear keeps lying flat. I had to play around with it. My son doesn't like the hard masks, so this soft mask/cape combo is good for him. Make sure you open the package and check the feet so that you have enough time to return/exchange if need be.
review image
on November 2, 2010
I bought this costume for my 3 1/2 year old son for Halloween 2010. He has worn it several times for many different parties and it is still in great shape. He absolutely loves it! One of the best features about this product is that the cape is attached to the mask so that if someone accidentally steps on the cape from behind it slightly jerks his head back - this is much more preferable than the vast majority of Batman costumes that have a cape that ties around the neck causing strangulation issues. The mask is also made of some type of neoprene material so it is very soft and it can be flipped up so he doesn't have to look through the eyeholes if he so chooses.
on November 16, 2016
Holy Smokes Batman!! This is one of the best costumes/products I've EVER purchased! I thought that I was just buying a simple use-it-once-and-pray-it-hold so-up-and-doesn't-fall-apart-before-Halloween-is-over costumes. NOT SO MY FRIENDS!!

My 3 year old has literally turned into Batman! We had 4 Halloween events this year and he wore that costume to every single one. We live on Maui, where its HOT on Halloween and my little superhero didn't complain once that the costume was too hot or that he was too sweaty. This costume fits him quite snugly. If I were to purchase it again, I would most likely order a size up. But the tightness of it doesn't bother him at all.

He has now wore the costume to the 4 Halloween events, the grocery store, to school to pick up his brother & sister, outside playing, and yes, he's even requested to wear it to church! I love when I come home from a hard days work only to be met by my sweet, adorable 3 yr old Batman!

I can't believe how well it's holding up. This is the "muscle" costume, so the inside is a formed, plastic type of thing and the rest is polyester (hot hot hot) but we have even washed it in the washing machine and it's held up! We did find that we had to safety pin the cape/hood onto the body of the costume, so it does have some holes starting to appear from all the pinning/unpinning we've had to do, but all in all this is a GREAT PURCHASE!

The costume looks exactly like the picture. The belt is a separate item, and unfortunately, it's disappeared, but that's ok. I would definitely purchase this item again and I would most definitely purchase from Rubies again. The price was great and the shipping was fast. What more could one ask for?
on October 27, 2016
I bought this for my small 5 year old. I read everyone's comments about what size to get and picked as best I could without seeing the costume first. When I received the package, it was marked "Small - age 3-4". I understood the "age 3-4" to be the Toddler size, not the size "Small." Nonetheless, I took it out of the package and compared it to a different costume that my son had in his room and length-wise it looked ok. But what looked to be a problem was the under-arm portion of the top as well as a very narrow fitting sleeve. This is a gift for my son, so I couldn't have him try it on. I am returning it and purchasing a medium with hopes for a more comfortable fit. If you are looking at this item, just be aware that the sleeves in the size small are very narrow and the sleeves are not a stretchy material so I think it if were too small, it would not be comfortable.
on March 29, 2016
I got the small ( 4-6) for my large 4 year old son! What I received was a fit for a 10 year old child! Since I'm not planning to hold on to it for another 6 years till it will fit my child, I requested a return! I am asked to pay for shipping unless the custume was received damsged, which is not acceptable for me! It was not damaged but was really useless due to the wrong sizing!
on December 13, 2016
The size was WAAAAAAY wrong. Must have been one that was finished up the night of the company Christmas party last year. The seamstress had to have been wasted. You would have thought that my kid was a 2 foot 100lb person with pencil arms and the neck the size of an oil drum. Crap crap crap.
on November 11, 2012
I purchased this for my Grandson on his 5th birthday--a Batman fan. He loves it. The muscles in it are the "bomb!" The reason I did not give it a five star rating was because:
1) When he opened it we discovered there was no mask and cape. He was a bit disappointed as was I, but upon one email they immediately sent out the mask and cape. Took about a week to receive.
2) The mask and cape were/are small in comparison to the costume, Doesn't cover his eyes as it should because it is a bit short--maybe they didn't send me the right size mask/cape to go with the medium outfit (I didn't want to send it back and get another or go through the hassle, because he was so happy to get it that he would not have wanted to give it up).
3. The ears on the mask just do not stand up, more like puppy ears. We ironed in, but that didn't solve that.
on May 2, 2016
I got this for my four year old son who is obsessed with batman! He loves it and has been wearing it almost everyday! I got him a medium, which is a little big, but that just means he'll be able to use it longer!
on May 12, 2010
I got this for my three year old grandson and it fits him beautifully. He is super hero crazy and was thrilled to dress up like Batman. The only complaints (from him) were that there were no gloves and the belt didn't have buttons on it like Batman's does. I will be looking into buying Spiderman and Superman now that I've seen this one.
review image