Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 19, 2013
I loved this guide. It was detailed and organized and laid out wonderfully. I didn't feel like I had to HUNT for what I was looking for. I only gave it 4 stars for one reason. Although the guide is wonderful and it comes with AMAZING Lithograph type pictures, the information in the guide, while detailed, was sometimes wrong. When I was working on getting all the data packs and it was telling me the location or had a pic above the wording, it was often times wrong. So finding the data packs were at times a hassle, and confusing because the information I was looking at was wrong. Other than that, the guide really is good, and I love it! I normally don't buy gaming guides AT ALL, there are very few games I enjoy that I want the guides from, and the Arkham series guides have really never disappointed. Even with the flaws I would buy this guide.
on November 24, 2013
I've been a gamer all my life. I've bought literally hundreds of guides over the years and many of them have been BRADYGAMES guides. Just about every one of the guides I've bought have been great. However, this one fails pretty miserably. The guide for the most part is sound. The coverage of the Story Mode/Campaign is very solid. It's when it comes to the collectibles that the guide fails. There are many different side missions and collectibles in this game. The 'Enigma' side mission requires you to find 'DataPacks' throughout Gotham City. There are 200 of these DataPacks to find. The guide lists the locations and descriptions of all 200 of these DataPacks. The only problem is that only about 60% to 70% of the information is correct. About 30% to 40% of the pictures for some of the DataPacks are linked the the wrong description and vice-versa. To make matters worse, some of the DataPacks not only have the wrong picture with the wrong location description underneath them, but the descriptions are sometimes so vague that you're better off just trying to find the item on your own without the guide. The guide sometimes just confuses you more than you already are. It's just a mess. Whoever was in charge of quality control on this guide at BRADYGAMES seriously dropped the ball on this item. The guide is helpful but when you're paying this kind of money for something that's supposed to be providing you with information about the game and you get unreliable information, it's disappointing to say the least.
on October 7, 2014
These games are getting vast and bigger each time, but in round 3, this origins background story is cool ! Learn how the BATMAN got his start in crime fighting and kicking ass. If you need help novices, stop getting lost and get this strategy guide. It is time for you gamers to open up that can of whoop ass one more time... the BATMAN needs you !!
on February 28, 2015
There are a few pictures and instructions that don't match up perfectly with the finalized release of the game. That is just the nature of publishing. Strategy guides are normally written and illustrated before the game company 100% finalizes their video games. I was still able to complete the game. I figured out the errors with minimal struggle.
on October 25, 2013
I know other reviews are having problems with the kindle version, which is the same version that I am. I don't have a kindle hd (just a plain old kindle) so I'm using kindle cloud to read this. and I'm not having any issues making the screen bigger and its working perfectly for me. The guide is wonderful it will help to get all the collectibles and all the secrets hidden in this game. Also if you have purchased Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate there is a walkthrough section for that game as well (and its a good enough guide even though it really just explains the what each button does, and shows you a map of each location and where every item is etc, and a boss guide but no really written walkthrough for BLACKGATE) overall I would give this a 9/10
22 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 4, 2014
I have the kindle version, so I had to do some scrolling and re-sizing to read this one which is my only complaint. Otherwise this is a very useful book and explains how to play Arkham Origins and how to use Batmans weapons and gadgets to your advantage. Nice buy
on December 14, 2013
Video games these days are highly complex with all of the things to do to complete it. These guide books are needed these days so you don't spend hours that I don't have finding my way through the game.

This book was accurate, had no typos or errors that I noticed. I would buy again.
on November 24, 2014
Very nice guide book , covers most DLC`s too.

If you wan`t to complete Origins , you will need this book.

Even if you don`t have the game , the art work is worth the price of admission !
on November 20, 2013
Book was very easy to follow, put together very well and had great pictures to make it easier. I did not need the book for the main story line, but was very helpful for all the Ridddler trophies and to find all the hidden trophies.
on July 29, 2017