Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 2, 2016
I streamed the HD version of this movie, and I don't think the quality was HD. I shoulda saved the buck and gone SD.

My 10 and 8 year old boys liked Batman & Robin. Got a few "butt!" and "boobs!" outcries in the room when Batgirl finally donned her costume with the extreme camera closeups. I did have to explain the meaning of "corny" jokes to my 8 year old because he didn't understand why I was chuckling at Mr. Freeze's random statements and he didn't find them funny at all.

I haven't watched this movie in 15+ years... and it didn't get better with time! This movie harkens back to the original cheesy Batman series, and not to the newest Dark Knight series, which I enjoyed more.

I looked up the actors on imdb during the movie and noticed that both Alfred & Bane's actors have since died in real life after this movie was released. That gave it a Heath-Ledger-creepy-movie feeling while watching it.
11 comment|Report abuse
on December 14, 2016
I truly enjoy this film. I think it really gets a bad rap for being goofy, campy trash. Visually, it's intriguing, with really sharp set designs and bright, yet gothic, appeal. I think George Clooney plays a fantastic Bruce Wayne, and Chris O'Donnell returning as Robin was a natural choice.

The Blu Ray itself has an enjoyable HD presentation, and the special features are great.

Don't get caught up in the trend of trash talking this flick. Take it at face value, enjoy it as a footprint in the Batman history, and remember what the 90s were all about. Everything produced nowadays is too serious, too grounded and too morbid. Have some fun with a superhero movie!
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on August 10, 2017
My brain still hurts after watching this movie -- and I LOVE "bad" movies.
on June 17, 2016
My main reason for liking this movie and buying it is poison ivy and George Clooney lol, I love poison ivy and uma Thurman, this is a nice addition to my uma Thurman and Tim Burton collections, but out of all the Batman's, which I have all of them, this one is the most cheesy one of the set, allot of the fighting looks way to choreographed, kinda like wresting
on May 18, 2017
Bought for a gift.
on October 5, 2014
Great Movie! Who doesn't love a good Batman movie? This was one of my favorites and I was very excited when it came out on Bluray.
2 helpful votes
on January 5, 2016
Not as bad as people say. It definetly has a different tone than the Burton and Nolan films, but I can appreciate a good campy Batman adventure. The performances are laughable, the special effects haven't aged well, the story is weak... but I kind of like it. Sort of in a "so bad its good" kind of way. Or maybe its just the nostalgia talking...
on May 14, 2016
It's like a ridiculous cartoon come to life. It bores me like crazy. I can't seem to get through the whole movie without finding something better to do or falling asleep.
2 helpful votes
on June 3, 2017
Lame lame lame
11 comment|Report abuse
on July 25, 2017
It's a hoot. Don't give it the cold shoulder. It grows on you.