|Fits as expected||
Batman Secret Wishes Sexy Catwoman Costume
|Price:||$19.99 - $90.20|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Classic cat suit, gloves and belt
- Great for halloween, theme parties or your favorite fan convention
- This costume style is the 9th since catwoman's comic debut in 1940 as "the cat"
- Officially licensed dc comics catwoman costume
- Rubies costume company is a family-owned business based in new york with more than 60 years of experience bringing children and adults the costumes and accessories they want for halloween and year-round dress up
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Catwoman stalks the night sneaking justice for the downtrodden at any cost The secret wishes costume collection exudes style, sophistication and a touch of sass. Secret wishes provides playful adults with a variety of seductive styles and accessories to choose from. A world-leader in the creation of costumes, make up and accessories children and adults want for halloween and year-around dress up fun.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00842PENO
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 19, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I can confirm that the torso is very short. I had to do a squat to get into it and when it was fully zipped there was stress on the zipper. Had to wear pantyhose underneath it to avoid unseemly CT.
The gloves are hideous with poorly sewn on thumbs; I did not use them.
The belt is useless; the foam buckle wasn't even all the way painted silver. I did not use it.
The skull cap, which is the main reason why I bought this set, was okay. I separated the goggles and cat ears (rubber) off of the skull cap (polyester). I then cut the cat eye frames and superglued it onto a pair of motorcycle goggles and painted it with silver acrylic paint. The cat ears I superglued back on to the skull cap after I hand painted them with a black fabric pen.
Overall the quality of this set is poor. It will get you a costume well on its way but it takes a lot of work to make it look decent. The rubber pieces were not adequately painted and stitch work was unraveled here and there.
If you need a catwoman costume, this is okay but I would suggest just spending the money on a better black catsuit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Terrible, incredibly cheesy. The mask was what I bought the costume for based on other reviews but it was completely unwearable. Read morePublished 1 month ago by M. Scoville
I bought this just for the headpiece, which I repurposed by cutting out the silver "goggles" and most of the goggles' straps.The rest of the costume is awful though. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Obscure Cosplay
The reviews helped me with buying this. Tall people beware, short people rejoice! I'm 5'1" and this fit extremely well. Read morePublished 6 months ago by J. Williams
Cute outfit, I paired it with a leather jacket so it wouldn't be too revealing.Published 7 months ago by Amanda Binder
oh man i hate this costume generally but the jumpsuit itself is a fantastic base and please get rid of that 1/2 rubber 1/2 fabric mask, it's ugly, so i turned it into this (using... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Christi Lucero