Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 24, 2012, 8:10:34 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 17, 2013, 1:04:53 PM PDT
MoultonHawk says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on May 25, 2012, 11:04:34 PM PDT
Why buy a Die Hard game unless you are Batman?

Posted on May 27, 2012, 2:11:35 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 27, 2012, 2:16:08 PM PDT
DJConduit81 says:
I'm a casual Batman fan, and even I loved Arkham City! It's such a deep game with so much going on. There's the main campaign, and then there are all the side quests they insert during the main campaign to keep you busy, chasing after all the different villains in Batman's rogues gallery. There are also the Riddler challenges (which HAVE to be completed in order to catch him), the weapon upgrades, the combat upgrades and other trophies, like 3D concept art models and audio files for certain characters (with Professor Strange interviewing and evaluating each villain and their motives). They've put so much detail into this game, it really is an incredible piece of work. Just looking over the Arkham City landscape while Batman is perched on a ledge or gargoyle is enough to knock the wind outta ya.' I play on a big screen, so the level of detail they put into the environment looks incredible. During missions, I just love gliding all over the city, and listening to thugs from different camps conversing about this or that. The amount of dialogue and lines they recorded for this game is just another credit to the deveolpers, and the amount of detail they put into this game.

I've beaten Arkham City three times already, and will probably be up to 20 by the time the sequel rolls out, just so I can scratch that itch. It gets better with every playthrough, and the only thing I hate about Arkham City is when I know it's nearing its end.

Posted on May 30, 2012, 9:18:16 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 30, 2012, 9:22:47 PM PDT
Adam Anime says:
I'm a huge Batman and comic book fan in general. a lot of the past Batman games have been either just ok or terrible( Batman Begins the game was terrible. great film, horrible game)and i loved Batman Arkham Asylum and am still playing through again to this day. I was excited about a batman game actually being great, but I originally held off from getting the sequal ,Batman Arkham City due to several problems. I didn't have an extra 60 bucks laying around, and i heard there were issues with the Catwoman DlC. After hearing about a game of the year version of the game coming out with all the previously released DlC included as well as the new one( Harley Quinn's revenge) i was fortunate enough to have extra money and decided to preorder it asap. After playing through the PS3 Demo several tiles now i i'm really excited to play it when it arrives this friday, can't wait!

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2012, 2:28:05 PM PDT
mattack says:
>they are so agressive with the price point their philosophy must be get this game in every housedhold in the world. This game will be 9.99 by xmas.

Highly doubtful, since Arkham Asylum is still around $20 ($18ish).

I wait until basically all games get down to $20 or lower. This one eventually will.

Posted on Jun 6, 2012, 10:20:54 AM PDT
Britt H. says:
These arkham games made me become a fan of Batman, that's how great they are. True story.

Posted on Mar 27, 2013, 11:24:43 AM PDT
J. Blinks says:
This post just makes me wish they'd make a Die Hard game for the current gen systems...

Posted on Apr 8, 2013, 12:21:58 PM PDT
mattack says:
Yeah (stating the obvious), it's now under $20 for the GOTY.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  May 24, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 8, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about