Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Batman vs. Superman One:12 Collective Superman 6.5" Action Figure
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exceptional screen-true likeness of Henry Cavill as Superman! 1:12 scale action figure based on Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- Includes a film-accurate outfit, over 38 points of articulation, interchangeable heads and hands, and more! The incredible digitally modeled portrait sculpt creates an exceptional screen-true likeness of acclaimed actor Henry Cavill as Superman in the blockbuster motion picture Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- The 1:12 scale Batman v Superman Superman One:12 Collective Action Figure also sports a film-accurate outfit, over 38 points of articulation, interchangeable heads and hands, and more! For collector convenience, each figure is packaged in a deluxe fifth panel window box with a translucent acetate slipcover that allows for both maximum protection and ease of removal for display.
- Ages 15 and up. The Batman v Superman Superman One:12 Collective Action Figure includes: - Regular head - Alternate angry head - Fists (L & R) - Flying hands (L & R) - Grabbing hands (L & R) - Holding hands (L & R) - Metal breakaway Gotham City manhole cover - Display base with posing post The Last Son of Krypton is ready for battle with Gotham City's own formidable, forceful vigilante.
- Can Metropolis's most revered, modern-day savior resolve his differences with the Dark Knight while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs?
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the highly anticipated upcoming motion picture Batman v Superman: Dawn
of Justice comes Superman! The last son of Krypton is ready for battle with
Gotham City's own formidable, forceful vigilante. Can Metropolis's most
revered, modern-day savior resolve his differences with the caped crusader
while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs?
Featuring a incredible digitally modeled portrait sculpt to craft an
exceptional screen-accurate likeness of acclaimed actor Henry Cavill, the
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Superman 1:12 Collective Action Figure
has a film accurate outfit and over 38 points of articulation. Each figure
is packaged in a deluxe, fifth panel window box with translucent acetate
slipcover. Designed for collector convenience, the packaging allows for
both maximum protection as well as ease of removal for display. Ages 15 and
* Regular head
* Alternate angry head
* Fist (L & R)
* Flying hands (L & R)
* Grabbing hands (L & R)
* Holding hands (L & R)
* Metal break away Gotham City manhole cover
* Display base with posing post
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$15.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$13.99|
|Sold By||Chewys Toy Chest||collecTOYbles||Foxchip-fr||Amazon.com||101plentydeals||Jetpack Comics|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 11 x 9 in||2.5 x 6 x 0.75 in||5 x 6 x 10 in||4 x 4 x 6 in||3.5 x 3.5 x 6 in||3 x 11 x 9 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There’s a lot of haters for this figure. Not sure why...maybe because they hated the movie, maybe because they were spoiled by Mezco Punisher, etc.
IMO...You won’t find a better 6 inch Superman out there.
-Supes looks great in every pose! The costume is amazingly detailed, the paint and sculpt are fantastic!
-Costume is stretchy and durable. It allows ALMOST all poses.
-Cape drapes naturally, even flows in the wind!
-Looks like Henry Cavill.
-Switching heads and hands is a breeze! Comes on and off very easily but doesn’t just fall off either.
-Joints are easy to move but stiff enough to hold a pose.
-Good neck articulation for flying poses.
-Cape posing mechanism is stupid. It takes a lot of effort to get it on the cape, and then doesn’t look good when you get it done. I haven’t heard of anyone that actually likes this system.
-It’s difficult to get his arms straight up for flying poses. On mine, it seems like the right arm is easier than the left.
-His feet are large and unproportionate to his body.
-Not many accessories.
All in all, it’s a great figure. I understand it’s pricey, and it’s not for everyone. But I’m extremely pleased with it and I love posing it. The minor cons do not outweigh the pros!
The best 7" man of steel I have seen....ever
This figure is well made...a high quality display piece..
Multiple points of articulation and accesories to personalise your poses.
My best figure ever......Ever!
ball jointed head, ball jointed neck, swivel/hinge shoulders, swivel biceps, double-hinge elbows, swivel at lower and upper wrist with hinge, ball joint at the mid torso, ball joint at lower torso, ball jointed hips, swivel thighs, double-hinge knees, swivel boots, ball jointed ankles.