- Lexile Measure: AD690L (What's this?)
- Paperback: 28 pages
- Publisher: Scholastic; 1st edition (2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0439207096
- ISBN-13: 978-0439207096
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 8.6 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,109,311 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bats on parade Paperback – 2000
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Up marched the saxophones,
all 25 --
sopranos and altos
they come five by five"
The creators of "Bat Jamboree," which "School Library Journal" called "a witty combination of counting book and theatrical experience," are proud to introduce -- 385 marching band bats!From the drum majorette, who marches 1 X 1, to the sousaphones striding 10 X 10, these bats march in multiples to the tune of Kathi Appelt's snappy text and Melissa Sweet's boisterous illustrations.