Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.95 shipping
+ $8.95 shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pound the colorful balls with the squeaky hammer and watch them drop through the maze.
- This set includes a ball maze with removable base, one (1) squeaky hammer and four (4) colored balls.
- The squeaky hammer and balls are designed with little hands in mind for easy gripping.
- The maze measures 11 inches by 11-inches, perfectly sized to fit on a desk or tabletop.
- Recommended for ages 12 months to 5 years.
- Battat is a family-owned toy manufacturer that is 114 years old and has been in North America for over 40 years.
- Every Battat toy has an educational value, whether it is didactic or nurturing, or collecting and creating worlds for children playing with them.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Battat Pound-A-Ball is ideal for building hand-eye coordination and stimulating young, curious minds. Pound the colorful balls with the squeaky hammer and watch them drop through the maze. This set includes a ball maze with removable base, one (1) squeaky hammer and four (4) colored balls. The squeaky hammer and balls are designed with little hands in mind for easy gripping. The maze measures 11 inches by 11-inches, perfectly sized to fit on a desk or tabletop. Recommended for ages 12 months to 5 years.
From the Manufacturer
Includes one hammer with squeaker, one maze with removable base, and four colorful balls. Easy for little hands.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's so much fun for him! He puts the balls on top, bangs them in (not hard to bang in at all), and then watches the balls ride the track inside down.
The furthest left hole on top doesn't lead to the little ramps inside, instead it's a straight drop tube. Then it has a plastic piece at the bottom of that tube you can slide up or down.
You can leave it open so the ball comes out when you bang it in.
But this is the brilliant design part!!!
When done playing with it, you put all 4 balls in the straight tube, close the plastic slider and the balls are safe and won't get lost!!! They won't come out the top, and the plastic piece keeps them from coming out the bottom.
You can even store the hammer with the toy in different ways if you want.
Put it in one of the holes on top to hold, or just slide it in where the balls come out from the ramp. (Like how it's packaged when you get it)
This all makes it so that you won't lose the only 4 balls that work with it, which we all know as parents is always an issue! Keeping all the pieces together. Lol
LOVE THIS TOY AND DESIGN!!!
Highly recommend!! A+